Chapter 13

A/N- Emotional warning

Camila's POV ( oh yeh I went there)
I wake up to see everyone awake. "Where's Y/N" I ask when I notice the disappearance of the beautiful girl. "She went on a run, said she's gonna try and took for some ammo." Emily said. i nod and sit down next to her. " you have to tell her." I told Emily. She looked down. "What if she'll hate me?" She said looking up at me. "She won't your her sister." I said. "Exactly, I'm her sister, that makes it worst." She said and tears started to fall from her eyes. I sight. "She has to know, I think it would be better if she does it then any of us." I told her. It's true, I bet she'll be mad if she finds out when... Well... Stuff happens."when she comes back, tell her" I say. She nods and starts to cry. I pull her into a hug. "I can't belief this is happening" she cried. I sight. I know this isn't going to end well. After ten minutes Emily started to sway to the sides. "You ok?" She nods. "It's been two days" she said. " There's not a lot of time left" she continued. I looked down at the ground and thought about what could possibly happen. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and a heavy breathing Y/N came in. "I got a lot of stuff" she said with a smile. She looked at Emily that looked really weak. "What happened?" She asked her smile falling. "I need to talk to you" Emily said getting up and walking over to the corner. "Oh god" I mumble. END OF POV.
"What's wrong" you ask grabbing her hand. "Remember when everyone went out and the walkers attacked " you nod. she sights and moves her shirt down to revel her shoulder. You look at it and then back at her face. You open your mouth to talk but no words come out. Instead you burst in to tears. You pull her into a hug and and cry onto her shoulder. You pull away and look into her eyes. She was crying to. Her feat gave up on her and she fell to the ground. You kneel down and look at her shoulder again. You look to your side to see everyone looking at the both of you with tears in their eyes. "This can't be happening" you say looking down. "I'm sorry" she says. you shake your head. You couldn't see well because of all the tears. "Why did it have to be you? Your the only one I have left" you say and cry harder. She started to close her eyes and you panicked. "No no no no please no." You look down at her breathing heavily. "It's okay" she says grabbing your hand and intertwining her fingers with yours. You shake your head. "No it's not" you cry and put your head on her chest feeling how sweaty she is. "I love you sis" you say. "I love you too sissy" she says weakly and kisses the top of your head. You place your head into her neck and lay next to her hugging her. You stay silent for five minutes until her breathing starts slowing down. Your head shoots up to see her with her eyes closed. "No no no no no no no" you say quickly. Tears pour out of your eyes more and more. You put your hand on her neck then her wrist looking for a pulse. When you feel none you put your head to her chest... Nothing... You start sobbing look at your hands that are still intertwined. You hold her hand tighter and sit up. You hear people mumbling but you don't care. You look at your sisters shoulder. She was bit, she was bit two days ago. She didn't tell you. She didn't want you to worry. But now she's gone. You feel pain and sadness flow through your body. You look down at the gun that is laying next to you. You dropped it when she showed you her shoulder. You know what you have to do, but you don't want to. You grab the pistol and lol at it then her. You sight and more tears fall from your eyes. You place the gun on the floor and just sit there, looking at your sister. The only person you have left.
Camila's POV( :) )

I can't take my eyes of her. She's just sitting there watching her sister. "Guys we have to end this" Jake says. "What?" Alice asked. "She will turn anytime soon, we don't want her to get hurt do we?" He says. "Her sister just fucking died, give her some time dickhead" Alice says in a mean tone. "Yeh, well she doesn't have a lot of time, she's going to change in less then a day." Jake said walking over to Sofi and John who are in the corner playing with something. I sight. "Let her stay for a bit longer" I say. Alice looked at me and sat down. "I lost my brother when all this started. We didn't know what was going on. When one walked down the street we thought it was a guy with some ugly make up." She laughed a bit. " He got bit, I tried helping but my dad pulled me inside the house." She continued. I look over at Sofi and then at her. "I remember it was just a normal day, the girls and I were having a movie night. Things started to get weird and creepy. Our parents didn't come back from the shop. We ended up traveling and tying to protect our selfs." I say. She nods and looks over at Y/N. "Emily was the only family she had left. What's worst is that all her family members got died in front of her." She said. I look up to see Y/N in the same position she was and hour ago. "She's gonna turn soon" Alice said. I look down and let a tear fall. It's hard to see the one you love in pain.END OF POV

You stare not taking your eyes of her. After 2 hours nothing happened. Finally you feel her fingers move. Your still holding her hand. A small smile forms on your face when she opens her eyes. Her eyes are now gray, nearly white. she moves her hands over to you. You hear people moving in the background. "Hey sis, I'm sorry, I could have stopped this, but I didn't. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I didn't keep mums promise. I was supposed to protect you. To keep you safe. I failed. If only I could have gotten up and stop you from going." You say with tears spilling out. She was reaching over to your face opening her mouth. She wasn't your little sister anymore. She's one of them. You place your forehead on hers and hear a gun load. You move your eyes to the side to see Camila grabbing the gun of Jake and shaking her head. You look at Emily. " I love you sis" you say and shoot her. Her body falls to the ground and you start to cry again. You felt a body kneel down next to you and pull you into their arms. "It's okay, shhhh, it's all going to be okay" Camila's soft voice whispered. You hug her and put your head into her neck trying to avoid looking at your sister. She holds you in her arms until you fall asleep.

A/N- well.... This was sad to write :( tell me what you guys think.