Chapter 58 (last chapter)

Double update cuz I can :P

Camila's POV

I sit there in the car, my knife raised above Y/N's head as tears flew down my eyes. The load noises of walkers around us were tuned our as I sobbed into my one true loves arms. Her eyes were open lightly as she looked up at me. A fear rolled down her cheek before she reached up and pulled herself up for possibly our last kiss.

A few hours earlier

Your POV

"We've been walking for ages, can we please sit down?" Lauren whined. "In like five minutes, we are nearly there, well according to the map." I say looking closely at the map and watching out for any signs on the street. "You said that an hour ago." Camila says. "Well sorry the map is wrong!" I say a bit annoyed at the map. "Well maybe you are the one reading the map wrong!" Lauren says out of breath. "Guys" Camila says. "I'm reading it right! I always do!" I say looking up at her. "Guys." Camila spoke once again. "Maybe this once your not! What if is
To not even the right map!" "GUYS!" Camila screamed. "WHAT?!?" We both scream back. "Look" she says pointing ahead. Well here we are, yep, a gas station. It's stupid I know walking for like two hours for a fucking gas station. But hey, maybe there's some food, water, maybe even a car. It'll also provide us with shelter for a while. "Finally" Lauren says as we all sped up. Well what we were expecting to find wasn't quite what we actually found. "Shit." I say ducking behind one of the cars along with Lauren and Camila. "Well then we did this shit for nothing." Lauren says annoyance present in her voice. "Shut up." Camila says. "Well then hello ladies." A middle aged man says pointing a gun at us. "Why don't you three get up before I try this baby out." He said showing of his possible new gun. We all get up and suddenly some men are behind us grabbing onto our arms. I free my arms and punch the dude straight in the face. And other dude came along pulling my body into his holding onto me tight. My hands were squished to my sides as I face him. "Now what are you gonna do." He smirks. I did the first thing that came to my mind. But before I did what i did, I heard a gunshot and a scream of pain. This just encouraged me to do it. I quickly stuffed my face into the mans neck and bit onto it hard before pulling my head back along with parts of his skin. Blood sprayed all over my face as I spat our the flesh of the man. I turn around and the men holding onto Camila instantly let go. Before they get to do something I grab my pistol and shoot them all dead. I look down to the ground to see Lauren in a pool of blood. I bend down and inspect her chest. "Shit." I say a tear rolling down my cheek. I place her head on my knees before grabbing my knife and quickly digging it Into the back of her head, killing her on the spot. I didn't want her to suffer. I let go of Lauren and quickly get up as Camila screamed my name. I look all around and see a huge herd of walkers going our way from all around. "Quick run. Now the car there get in." I quickly say as we start running the space kept getting smaller and now the walkers were by our side as we ran. We killed some on our way. Before Camila was about to open the car door a walker grabbed onto her. I quickly pulled the walker off her as she opened the door and jumped in. I felt a stinging pain as a walker dug his they into my shoulder, I push him off and run I tot he car shutting the door quickly. "Oh god, Y/N." Camila says tears already in her eyes as she stared at my shoulder. "Fuck" I curse as I felt the blood leaving my body fast. "Shh come here." Camila says pulling me down so my head was laying down on her knees. My felt my body getting weak second by second. I felt my eyes closing, I pulled my knife out of my shoe and handed it to Camila."do it" I say softly. She takes the knife before moving it I front of my head. I saw tears escaping her eyes as sobs left her mouth. I pull myself up and kiss my lover, for the last time.

Camila's POV

She slowly pulled away and nodded before her eyes closed completely and her chest stopped moving. She wouldn't want to turn into one of them. I thought to myself as I dug the knife into her head. My sobs got louder and that's when I heard a weird noise. It was coming from the radio attached to Y/N pants. I picked it up and spoke into it. "Hello." I say trying to stop my cry to hear the radio a bit better. "Hey, Y/N! Where are you guys, I found my group we can drive up to you guys and get you." Daryl's voice rang through the radio. "This is Camila" I pause for a bit."they're dead, theatre all dead. I'm stuck in a car with Y/N body, the walkers are all around." I say looking around for the first time seeing all the walkers trying to get into the car. "You mean the huge herd. Hold on Camila we can get them away from the car and get you out." He spoke as I look at Y/N. "What's the point." I say before placing the radio on my lap and picking my gun up which still has two bullets in it. I pull the gun up and place it against my chin. "what? Camila there's always a point of living, maybe this will die down soon." He says in a hopeful voice, as much as I wanted to believe him, I couldn't. "Goodbye Daryl." I said before looking at Y/N and letting a small smile fall on my face before pulling the trigger.

The end
A/N-not all story's have happy endings guys :( but anyways this was sad to write and I hope you guys enjoyed the story, of course I put in a bit of 'The walking dead' stuff in this but oh well :) so this in the end guys :( and of course it's not possible to do something like a sequel :P if you guys wants you can check out some of my other story's aka one more story haha I have like five written up but only two posted up :P so anyways thanks for being here till the end guys. I LOVE YOU DORKS!!!!!