Chapter 48

A/N- hey Dorks spheres the trailer hope ya like it :) oh and if ya can't see it it's also on youtube just search up "survive Camila/you trailer" :)

Your Pov

"We can't leave now! She can give birth anytime now!" I said looking around the group. "Well, it's either we leave now or wait another minute and get eaten by those things." Ryan said. I look out the window and watch as the walkers come closer and closer. "Fine, everyone stay close understand." I said and walked over to the door. Once I made sure that everyone was ready I opened the door and ran out with the others following me. I started shooting down some walkers but as once fell to the ground more kept on coming. I keep shooting and see the rest doing the same. "Shit" I cursed as I fell to the ground. I place my hand in front of me trying to push the walker off of me. I look to the sides trying to check where I dropped my gun. From the corner of my eye I see as more walkers started to walk towards me. Suddenly I felt the weight of the walker disappear and I felt myself being pulled up by someone. I look at the person that pulled me up and smiled but soon it dropped once I looked around. "Jake.....Where's everyone?" I asked but he just pulled me away by the arm. "come on, everyone ran off somewhere." He said and slowed down once we were far enough from the walkers."here" he said handing me my gun. "Thanks" I said grabbing it and looking around. "Fuck... And here we are separated.... Again" I let out a huge breath and look again once again. "Do you think we'll find them?" I asked. "We have to" he said and started to walk off. "Where are you going?" I asked confused. " We just have to walk and keep moving forward." He said turning his face to the side to face me. I saw the fear in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked placing my hand on his chest stopping him from walking. "What if she gives birth?" He asked. "Then, we just have to hope that she's with someone at that time." I said looking straight at him. "I... She.... She already lost Chris." He said and then the memory of Chris being bit came into my head. I hated that, it wasn't long ago. Maybe a month or so, Isabel couldn't stop crying for a long time. He died so close to the day of birth. He was my friend for a long time also, it broke me on the inside but I had to stay strong for the group. "Do you think everyone's okay?" He asked. I just stared at him for a while. "Yeh, they have to."
End of Pov

Camila's Pov
"I can't do this anymore." She said stopping and leaning against a tree. I took deep breaths trying to compose my breathing from that running. i walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Come on, we're here." I said as we walked over to the small cabin. It's way smaller then the other one. We walk into the cabin and I look around . This place has only one room. "AHH FUCK" she screamed. "Come on come here" I said grabbing her hand and helping her lay down on the small matters that's on the ground. "Isabel look at me." I said and she looked up at me and I saw the fear in her eyes. "Take deep breaths, come on in and out." I said and she did as said. "TAKE IT OUT NOW PLEASE!!!!" She more demanded then asked. I nodded and grabbed her pants moving them down her legs. Fuck I'm about to help a girl give birth. Okay calm down Camila. I moved her legs apart and looked up at her. "Okay on three start pushing." I said and she nodded taking deep breaths. "Okay, one, two, three, push" I said and I heard her groaning as she pushed. After some attempts nothing happened. " Nothing" I said then noticed the blood. This isn't supposed to be here right. I look up at Isabel scared and she just gave me a sad smile and then looked to the side grabbing something. She moves it closer to me and I grab it. I look over at her shocked. Oh no, no no no no no... I cant" i said. "Yes you can." She said leaning her head back. "I'm not Lauren, she would know what to do but I...I can't" I said scared. "Camila...." She started." It's either we both die or only me... I rather die and let him or her live... I want you..." She groaned at the pain. "I want you and Y/N, to take care of my child. I want you guys to be like parents to it... Now please cut me open and get that baby out of me." She said as tears fell down her face and I felt tears going down my face. "But.... I don't want you to die.." I said sniffing. "Just do it please." She whispered and I noticed that her voice was weak. I nodded and looked down at the knife in my hand... What am I gonna do?

A/n- hey dorks so sorry if the trailer is bad :( I'm not good at this and well what do you guys think Camila should do?