Chapter 56

"We're going on a run, you in?" Dinah asks holding out a gun for you. "Yeah, I'm in" you say grabbing the gun. "I wanna come" Camila says standing up from her spot. " no, you stay here okay? You have to stay with Sofi, and I trust you to keep this place safe while we are gone." You whisper pushing her down so she'll sit down. "But it's only you, Dinah and Albert going... What if something will happen?" She questioned. " we'll be okay. Just stay here and keep everyone safe okay?" You ask and she just nods. "Alright let's go guys." You say as the three of you get in the car and leave the prison. After you left the prison a few minutes later you ended up being at a gas station. "I'll check the inside and you guys try to get some fuel out of those things." Albert says walking inside if the little shop. "I'll try this one you try th-" you were suddenly cut off by a loud bang. A gun shot. You and Dinah quickly run off to hide as you see people walking out of the shop. Your eyes go wide as you see his face. "Bill" you whisper shocked and look over at Dinah who also has a shocked face. "Alright girls... Come on out" Bill says and nods over at his men to go search the side that Dinah is on. Dinah gives you a nod telling you to go but you shake your head not wanting to leave her alone. She gives you a pleading look before a guy walks up behind her and grabs her by the waist. You quickly back up as you watch Dinah being tied up. You wait for the right moment before running off in the direction of the prison. "GO GET THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!!" You hear Bill scream as you ran faster. You knew that the only chance to save Dinah was to get help and that's what you were gonna do. As you turned the corner you felt a sharp pain in your head as you fall to the ground. "Ahh fuck." You say looking up to see a tall, muscular guy standing above you with a crossbow pointed at you. You quickly get up to your feet as you hear the men's footsteps get closer and closer. You grab the unknown mans arm and pull him into the bushes gesturing him to be quiet. Once you can no longer hear the voices you walk out of the bushes and get ready to start running again before the man grabbed your arm. "What are you doing" spoke with a rough voice. "I have to go save my friends!!!" You say trying to get out of his grip. "I basically just bashed your head open! Aren't you going to attack me or anything?" He asks. "You don't seem like a treat, now I have to go, I have to save my friends...... My family."  The man who's name you are still unfamiliar with shushes you as you hear a car approaching you. He once again pulls you into the bushes. You see a car drive by noticing Dinah tied up in the back and as soon as the car passes a huge tank appears. "Oh fuck shit no!" You say panicking. "Here let's make a deal, I got separated from my group and I'm sure as hell that I won't make it to them without food and water, so if you can supply me with those thing, I can help you save your friends." He offers and you instantly nod. "Daryl" he says sticking his hand out for you to shake. "Y/N" you say shaking his hand and then looking of into the distance. "Now come on I know a short cut to the prison." You say pulling him along with you.

Camila's POV

I stood up quickly as I heard screaming. "OPEN THE GATE!" I saw Y/N running at the gate with some guy by her side. I quickly open the gate and they run right in before I close the gate shut. "What's happening. Where's Albert and Dinah? And who the hell is he?!" I ask as Y/N takes deep breaths. "Alberts dead, Dinah got taken by bill and they are coming here to kill us, this is daryl and he is going to help us." She says placing her hands on my shoulders. "Go tell the others to get their weapons ready." She says and I nod running off to get the others. As soon as I got everyone we all ran back to the front of the prison. My heart stopped for a second as I saw the gates knocked down by a tank, Dinah on her knees with a machete held by her neck by Bill. Then there was Y/N in front of them with her gun raised and daryl right behind her. We all got into our places as we knew that shit is about to go down.

A/N- yes shit is about to go down.... I'm sorry for the next few chapters :(