Chapter 18

Camila's POV

I walk down the street, looking around, thinking that this can be our new home. It can right, we're safe here. There's a fence all around. No one can get in and no one can get out without 'security' noticing."Hey what are you doing up so late" Bill asked running up to me. I look up seeing the moon up high. It's past midnight now. I slipped out of the house when Y/N wasn't looking. She's gonna kill me, but I needed some fresh air. "Uh..... Walking" I said debating if I should talk to him or not. He keeps eye fucking Y/N and I don't like that. he nods. "So uh...." He moved his eyes down to my chest then my eyes noticing I was looking at him. Wtf that fucking pervert. He cleared his throat and looked ahead. " Your friend? Is she..... Single?" He says. I raise an eyebrow. "Which one?" I ask. He waited a while before answering. "The one that you were with a few days ago, the one that was tickling you and that little girl" he said. Is he serious? He saw me kissing her for fucks sakes." No she's taken..... By me" I say with a attitude. He nods with a interested look. "She's hot" he says. My face changes into anger and seriousness. "She taken, what do you not understand" I asked. He looked at me and stopped walking. I turned around facing him and stopped walking. " I don't care she's still hot" he said and walked closer to me. "But...." He said and moved a bit to close. He moved his hands around my waist and his face was right in front of mine. "You are sexy" he moved his hands down and grabbed my ass, I jumped and tried pushing him away. "Leave me alone" I said trying to push him away. He took a few steps to the side and pushed me up against the wall. He moved his head down and placed a kiss on my neck. "Shhh..... It's okay..... Just calm down..... I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna have some fun.... I bet you'll enjoy it." He said moving his head up to look me in the eyes. He moved some of my hair behind my ear and moved his face close to mine. "We don't have to tell her.... She won't know, I was going to get to her but you'll easier to get. She's stronger, she'd fight to get out, and your too weak you'll beg for me to stop you'll call for help, but she would just kill me. So I think I picked the right girl to get to." he said and moved back to my neck kissing it multiple times. I felt tears running down my cheek. What is he gonna do? Why is he doing this? His hands hand it under my shirt pulling it up. "Put your hand up" he said pulling my shirt up. I shake my head with my eyes closed. I heard him sight. "Do it" he says. I shake my head again but this time he grabbed my waist hard and pulled my arms up roughly. I let out a cry of pain and then hear a voice. "Bill we have some walkers at the west gate, we could use some help." Bill sights and grabs his radio thing. Instantly I put my hands over my chest covering myself. I still had a bra on but it still felt weird. "I'll be there in a few" he said into it before attaching it back to him pants. "We'll finish this up later, and I know you won't tell anyone about this, well you can but you won't if you don't want that girl to get hurt." He says and walked off. He was talking about Y/N defiantly. I pick up my shirt that was on the ground and put it on. I pull my arms over my chest and let a shaky breath out. I start to walk back to the house. The whole way there I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. If I tell her, she can help me, but she can also get hurt, I don't want that. I take a deep breath as I stand in front of the door. I wipe my face noticing I still have tear stains on my cheeks. I heard the door open and a body collide with mine making me fall. "Holy shit Camila where were you?" I looked up to see Y/N she had a worried look on her face. I stood up and walked past her leaving a very confused Y/N standing at the door. I walk to the room that we are sharing and lay down on the bed. "Hey you okay?" Y/N asked. I nod and snuggle into the blankets. I heard her sight and the felt her body next to mine. As soon as her skin touched mine I flinched. she moved her hand away and moved a bit. "You sure?" She asked. I moved a to face her and saw her looking up thinking. I sight and close my eyes. After a while sleep took over my body.

A/N- Hey so I thought I should write a full chapter in Camila's Pov. Hope you liked it Dorks.