Chapter 32

Camila's Pov

"Are we there yet?" Sofi asked for the hundredth time. "Sofi no we're not, we won't be there for a long time so please just stop asking." I say. After a couple of seconds she spoke again. "What about now?" She asked and I groaned. "Sofi just get some sleep, everyone else is sleeping" I say standing up from the uncomfortable truck floor. "Fine" she said and laid down on the blankets. I went up to the front of the truck and sat down in the passenger seat. " hey" Y/N said looking at me for a second then looking back at the road." Hey" I say. " Will it be long?" I asked. "No.... We've been traveling a few days and from the map.....It looks like it's only going to be like 30 minutes." I nodded and grabbed unto my seat once the truck started to make weird sounds. "Or an hour" she said looking at me. "We're out of fuel" she said standing up from the seat. "EVERYONE GET UP" she yelled. "Are we there?" Sofi jumped up smiling. Wow she looks like she's about to enter some kind of party or something. "Well no.... We're out of fuel.... So we have to walk now" Y/N said. Sofi groaned. "Why can't we have a calm day..... Just for once like" Jake said. "Come on... Get up guys" i said and everyone started to get up and gather their stuff. We got out of the truck and started to walk off. " here we are again... On the road... Walking with a lot of bags" Dylan said. "Well you should really get used to it. This isn't the first time, and it isn't the last for sure" Y/N said. "Y/N" I whisper. "What?" She asked. "I uh.... I have to go" I whisper. "What?" She asked confused. "I have to go like.... Go" I said but she still didn't understand. "I have to pee" I whisper yell. She laughs a bit and looks ahead. "I'll be right back guys wait here, Camila and I have to do something." She said and grabbed my arm. She pulled me into the woods and pointed to a bush. "Go there I'll wait here and watch out for walkers." She said and I nodded walking behind the bush.
End of Pov

Your Pov

While I waited for Camila, I looked around the woods. It's really beautiful here. It doesn't matter, apocalypse or not. This place looks amazing. I looked farther into the woods and started to think about what we will find at the farm. What if it's over run? Maybe we will find people there. Maybe we won't find anything. Maybe we can live there for a while.... Let's just hope whatever we find it's going to be something good. i felt lips press against mine and I kissed back. "Let's go" she said against my lips and pulled away. I grabbed her hand and started to walk to the group. Once we got there, we started to walk again. " I'm bored" I heard Camila say. " What do you wanna do then?" I asked. "I don't know, something" she said. "Ok then how about we tell each other random facts about each other that we never knew" I suggest. "Ok go first." She said. "Well.... Uh.... I used to play guitar" I say and she gave me a smile. "Really?" She asked. "Yeh.... Now your turn" I say. "Well..... I used to.... Oh, I used to always wear bows.... Like all the time, each day.... But then.... This happened and I lost my bow... And well there's no more bows in shops really" she said. "Well I bet you looked cute in them" I say. "go on, your tu-".."guys come on, we're close" Chris said. We started to run until the woods came to an end and we saw a farm in the distance. "It doesn't look overrur" Alex said. "But people can still live there" Max said. "Well if there's people there let's hope they're friendly" I say before we all start to walk towards the farm.

A/N- what do you guys think will happen?