Chapter 34

Your Pov

"Wake up" I hear someone say shaking my body. "What?" I asked sleepily."get up" she said. "No!" I said turning over, my back facing her. "Get up!!!" She said once again this time slapping my arm. "Ow, ok I'll get up.... There's no need to hit me" I said sitting up. "Come on.." She said pulling my hand up. I stand up and look around the tent. "Where's my crossbow?" I asked. "Jake took it" she said. "What!!" I say as my eyes go wide. "Why?" I asked. "He said that Henry doesn't like that we carry guns around so he said to put them in the shed." She explained. I grabbed my shoe and checked inside it. I took my knife out and sighted. "thank god" I say and put my shoes on then slide the knife into the holster on my belt. "We can never be safe in this world." I say. "But Henry sa-" I cut her off. "Henry said no guns.... He never said no knifes did he?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my hand. "Come on" she said and pulled me out of the tent. "It's such a beautiful day" she said. She let go of my hand and started to spin in circles with her arms stretched out. I laugh at her childish behaviour and followed her one she actually started walking. "Morning girls" Kim said from the porch. "Hey Kim" I say and Camila just waved. "The girls are just playing with the dog" she said pointing forward. I turned my head and saw Sofi and Abby running around with Duke. I smiled and looked back to see Camila and Kim talking about something. "I'll take a look around, I'll be back in a while." I say and walk off. As I walk past I see Jake and the guys playing football. Then I see the girls just sitting under a tree chatting. I walk up to them. "Hey girls" I greet them. "Hey Y/N" they all say. "So what are you guys talking about?" I asked and sat down between Lauren and Isabel. "About this place" Ally said. "What about it?" I asked. "Well, it seems safe.... But we aren't sure if we should trust these people" Normani said. "Yeh.... I have this weird feeling that there's something up with them.... I just don't know what." I say. "They said the foods going to be ready soon..... They said we're gonna have deer, potatoes and some water." Dinah said. "Well I'm starving... We haven't had a normal meal for a long time" Lauren said. "Yeh.... I think everyone will enjoy it" Isabel said. i stared at the ground and thought for a while. "Lauren?" I asked. "Yeh?" She turned towards me. "Do we have enough medical supplies?" I asked. "Uhhh.... We are running low on them." She said. I nodded and thought for a few seconds. "Camila and I will go and get some, we can also get some food from any other shops near by.... You know...... Just Incase." I say. "When are you gonna leave?" She asked after nodding. "Probably after eating" I say. she nods and looks behind her. I look back to see the boys playing. Then I see Jake wave. I turn around and face Lauren who is waving back with a small smile. "You guys should go out already" I said. She turned around and faced me. "I don't like him that way." She said. "Oh.... Well.... That's sad cause he does." I say. "Really!?!? He does" she said all happy. I turned to her with a smirk and her smile disperses. "Sure you don't like him that way" I say. "guys foods ready" Henry said. We all walk into the house and sit at the large table. Some people have to sit on the couch and flour. "Mmmmm" Camila moaned while chewing. "This is yummy" she said with her mouth full. I laugh and put some of the food in my mouth. Well she's right it's yummy. when we finished eating we all walked out of the house. I walked up to Camila and warped my arms around her giving her a small peck on the lips. "You wanna come with me to get supplies?" I asked. She nodded giving me a smile. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the shed. "Take two pistols out, my crossbow, and whatever weapon you want." I say. She nods. "I'll be right back I'll ask Henry if he has some kind of car." She walked into the shed and I ran over to the house and walked up to the side of the house where Henry stood. "Hey Henry..... Do you have any cars by any chance? I'm going on a run with Camila." I said. He shook his head. "Well I don't have cars, but I do have horses." He said. "That would work" I said. We walked to the stable and entered. There I saw five horses. One was all white, the other one was all black. Then there was a brown one with some white spots. There was one all brown and then there was a younger looking horse who was black and had some white on his face and back. "You pick, but I suggest to grab the white one.... She's young and fast." He said. "Oh in no hell am I riding a horse." I turned around to see Camila with guns in her hand. "We can use one...... I'll ride it you can just hold on." I say. She nodded with a scared expression. She handed me the pistol and crossbow and I grabbed them. One I placed the saddle on the horse I walked out of the stable with it then got on top. "Come on" I said extending my hand. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. "Wow.... I never rode a horse before" she said. I let out a small laugh and then took off. "Is it going to be far?" She asked. "No..... Before Henry said there's some shops and all.... Just down the road. She nods and placed her head on my shoulder. Soon we got where we wanted to go. We got of the horse and I tied him to a poles So he won't run of somewhere. We entered one shop and saw a lot of medical supplies. "You check the right side of the shop I'll check the left" I said before walking off. I grabbed some things and placed them in my backpack. I just kept on grabbing more and more medicine of the shelfs. I turned the corner of a shelf on bumped into something. I moved my gun up then sighted. "You scared me" she said. "And you scared me" I said. We were standing so close to each other. All you could hear is our breathing. "We never finished what we started." She whispered and leaned in closer. "Then how about we finish it now?" I say. I pulled her in to a rough kiss and grabbed her waist. Her hands tangled around my neck and she grabbed onto my hair. I slid my hands up her shirt and pulled it off. She did the same and now we were both shirtless. I slowly moved my hands down her back and down her pants. I slowly started to slide them down. Once they were down Camila kicked them to the side and she pulled me down on the floor. Her hands slid down my pants grabbing them and pulling me even closer. I rested my hands on the side of her. I move my head down to her neck and start to suck on it. Small moans escape her mouth as she stretched her neck to give me more room. This is going to be a fun night.

A/N- Smut or no Smut next chapter?