Chapter 8

You wake up with Sofi laying on top of you and Camila cuddling to your side. You try to move but stop when you feel Camila move a bit. You try again but feel her hold onto you tighter. "Stop moving" she tells you. " I wanna go downstairs" you tell her. "To bad" you look over at her and back at Sofi. "Can you at least take her off?" You said trying to move again."no!" She said and she buried her head in your side. You groan. After five minutes you feel Sofi move."morning" she said stretching. "Morning munchkin" she laughs at the little nickname." Can you help me get out of here?" You ask. "Nope" she said getting of and walking out the door. You start to poke Camila over and over again. "WHAT?" She asked annoyed. "I want to get up" she groans and let's go of your side, moving to the other side of the bed. You stand up and put your boots on. "Get up" you tell her. "No." You walk up to her side, pull the covers of her and pick her up bridal style. She groans." Why?" She asked putting her hands around your neck. " So we can go and eat.". "Ok" you walk down the stairs and everyone stares at you both. "Hi" you say innocently. You put her down on the couch and Ally hands you a plate. You decide to speak before they ask questions. " we have to unblock the way out, find fuel and then were leaving". "I can get the fuel" Jake said."ill help" Dylan raised his hand. "Me too" Dinah said. "I'm sick of staying in this house." She continued. You grabbed the bag and handed the girls but Sofi a knife. "I'm going to unblock the way out, Ally,Emily,Lauren, Camila and Normani you guys can help. Alice, do you mind staying to take care of Sofi." You tell everyone. "No I'm okay with it.". "Wait why do you need us, we don't know how to use a gun?" Camila asked. "Well today you guys will learn" you grab the bag and took out some pistols and handed them to each girl."come on everyone" you said after you grabbed yours crossbow and pistol. You walk out the door with everyone following you. "Can I ask were we're going?" Lauren asked."you'll see" you say as you walk over to the bus. You get on the bus and stick your hand out. Camila ran up and grabbed your hand. You pull her up and then help the others. "Wow" Ally says. "Yeh, now I want you guys to point your guns and aim for the heads" you say and they aim. They start shooting and the walkers start to gather up on the side of the bus. "Uhh I think it's broken" Camila says holding the gun. You grab the gun and sight. "Camila?". "Yeh?". "Always turn safely off, when shooting." You hand her the gun and she shoots."oh god" she says as the gun pushes her a bit. You walk behind her and grab her hands. "Shoot" you say into her ear. She shoots and you hold her hands. "There we go." You say when she shoots a walker. She gives you a hug and you hug back. You pull away and grab your gun. You start shooting and soon the walkers are all down. "Great job guys now we just have to figure out how to move the bus." You say. You jump of the bus onto the walkers. "Stay there, you'll help me up if needed." You walk to the bus door, grabbing it and pulling it open. You walk inside holding your pistol and look around. You sit down down in the drivers seat and turn the bus on. You cheer and hear the others nearly fall when you move it a bit. "SORRY!" You scream. You get out of the bus and help the other girls off."I'll move the bus, get in" you say and everyone entered. You start the bus again and move it to the side. "Now we officially have a way out." Everyone including you cheered. "Now we just need fuel for the car and we can leave. Hopefully they found some fuel." You get up and get out of the bus with everyone following. " Whoooo" Camila cheers as she rans up and jumps onto your back. You laugh and just keep on walking. "You know since all this started, I thought I would never be happy again." She said. "Well your happy now, so you were wrong" you laugh and she hugs you tighter. "Your so comfy" she whispers into your neck. You shiver and smile. "Thanks?" She laughs and closes her eyes resting her head on your shoulder. After a while you felt her breathing change, signalling you she was asleep. You smile and walk like that all the way to the house. When you get inside, you walk up the stairs and into Camila's and Sofi's room. You place her slowly on the bed and as you were about to walk of she grabs your hand. "Stay" she mumbles sleepily. You smile as you lay down on the bed next to her. She raps her hand around you and cuddles into your side. You smile and put your arm around her. You close your eyes and slowly drift of to sleep.

A/N- hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :)