Chapter 17

You look around the room. This all looked normal, it seemed normal, but was it normal? Your in a living room, there's food here, clean cloths, water and all the other stuff to keep you alive. You sight as you get up from the chair. You walk out the door to see Camila, Sofi and the girls playing catch. It seems safe here, they seem happy and you feel like you can live a normal life here. Camila spots you and waves before running away from Dinah who was trying to catch her. You look around, houses everywhere. Then you spot Bill, the one that let you in here. You were all out there, hunting and killing for survival and now your surrounded by walls that will keep you safe. Maybe it's safe from walkers but is it safe from people. You don't know, you don't know if you should trust these people. They just found your traveling on the street, picked you up, brought you here. They took everyone's weapons but you didn't give them your crossbow. You've grown attached to it. You see everyone happy, laughing....but will it last? You look to the other side to see John talking to some guys his age. Then there's Chris and Dylan talking to some people. There's Jake and Lauren talking. Then there's the rest running around. You walk down the steps onto the path. You take a deep breath and walk over to Jake and Lauren. "Stop flirting now." You say and Lauren stops laughing instantly and looks at you. "We're not flirting, unlike you and Camila" you role your eyes. "So what you guys think about this place?" You ask. "I think it's great" Jake says. "Yeh" Lauren agrees. "What about you, you don't look to happy?" Jake says. "I don't feel safe here, we've been in so many places even before we found the girls, even before we found Dylan and Chris. The thing is, it always ended bad, either the people were insane or they wanted to take our weapons and run. I don't know how to feel about this, everyone else seems to like it." You say and hear Lauren sight. "You'll have to get used to it, this may be our home for a while." She says and you nod. After five minutes into the conversation you feel hands wrap around your waist and a body press onto your back. "Hey" she mumbles against your back. "Hey cutie" you say turning around and pecking her lips. It's been a while, since that time in the woods, maybe two weeks or so. "Whatcha talking about" she asks. "Y/N doesn't like it here" Jake says. "Why?" She asked as she grabbed your hand standing by your side. "She doesn't like it anywhere to be honest." He added with a small laugh. "Well we all love it, are we going to stay here" you sight. "Probably" you say as she lays her head on your shoulder. You feel someone tap your side and you turn around. "Catch your it" Sofi says. You laugh and let go of Camila's hand, running after Sofi. As you grabbed her you started tickle her sides and she started to laugh. "ST--sto---STOP" she screams between laughs. "NEVER" you say in a childish way. "KAKI HELP!" She screams. You look to your side to see Camila walking over, grabbing you trying to make you let go of her sister. She fails miserably but instead you grab her with one arm while holding a laughing Sofi with your other arm. You start to tickle her sides too and she laughs hard. "No---STOP" she yells. There you were. The three of you sitting in the middle of the road, having a tickle war. You stop tickling her and kiss her cheek. " My turn! My turn! "Sofi said jumping up and down. You stand up helping Camila stand up too. After she's up you let go of her hand a grab Sofi tickling her side and picking her up. She kept laughing until you top tickling her and kiss the top of her head." How about you go play with the kids" you say. Sofi nodded, she gave you a quick hug and ran off. "That was fun." Camila says. "Yeh" you say. You look around and see Bill eyeing you. He gives you a smile and you give him a quick smile and turn back to Camila. As you and Camila talk you feel like someone's looking at you. You look at Bill to see him still looking at you in the same position he was before. "You ok?" Camila asked noticing your not confutable. "He keeps looking at me" you mumble. She looks to the side to see Bill looking at your ass. She feels anger and jealousy spread through her body. She grabbed your face and pulls you in for a hard kiss. You kiss back instantly putting your hands on top of hers. Once she pulls away she looks to the side to see Bill with a shocked face but then he smirks. She looks at you confused. "He's creepy" she whispers. "There's always that one dude" you say making her laugh. "Come on let's go" she said moving away from you pulling you by the hand to the others.

A/N- hey sorry if it's a crappy chapter , I was in a hurry while writing this.