Chapter 57

Camila's POV.

"So, look at this now..... We have you over powered, I have more men, I have one of your people... And what do you have? A guy, Some sluts and a kid?" Bill says as we all take deep breaths hoping that we can survive this one more day. "Well, I decided to leave you guys off before, let you all live. But them I realised.... There's not enough food for all of us in this world... So I think it's time to end this." He says. For a split second he moves the machete away from Dinah's neck making her stand up and try to tackle him. I scream escaped my mouth as Bill sunk his machete into Dinah's stomach. Her body falls to the ground as tears roll down my eyes. "NO!!!" I hear Y/N scream before she tackles Bill to the ground. We all start to shoot as his men start to get closer to us. I fall over as the wall near me falls to the ground shattered into small pieces from the tanks shot. I quickly run from my spot and bump into someone as I look up I see Daryl and he tells me to duck as he throws a grenade at some men near by. After a few minutes most of the men were gone. I looked to search for Y/N and once I saw her I started running. I felt arms wrap around me as they held me down. "It's her war to win." Lauren whispers in my ear as I watch the fight go on. A few seconds later the tank blows up as Daryl comes running towards us. I watch as Y/N grabs the machete that has been laying in the ground and brings it up above Bills head. Her lips move but I can't make out what she says. Then she shoves the machete into his head. Just then I realised that the prison was filled with walkers. Everyone quickly ran towards each other and ran out before  any of us got attacked. We ran as far from the prison as we could. Once there were no walkers in sight we finally stopped. I looked over at Daryl who's arms were wrapped around Y/N trying to keep her on her feet. I would have gone to help her but instead  decided to check in Sofi who was crying in Lauren's arms. "Sofi" I whisper and she quickly wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry." She say. "Sofi, what are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong." I say confused, she looked me up in the eyes and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She extends her hand out and pulls her sleeve up to uncover her wrist. That's when I broke down, the bite mark on her wrist was deep. "Oh no, no no no no, No please tell me this isn't happening." I say pulling her into my arms. "You know what you have to do." She says handing me her pistol. I shake my head and feel a hand being placed on my shoulder. I look up to see Y/N in tears. She holds her hand out but I shake my head. "She's my sister." I say and grab Sofi's. Hand leading her into the woods. I look at her seeing how tired she looks, how weak she is, but somehow she has a smile on her face. "It's okay, I'll be with mommy and daddy, I'll be with my friends, but I'll miss you sis." She says to me as a tear rolls down her cheek. I can't get any words out so I just hug her and hold her as close as possible knowing this is the last time I'll see her. "I love you". " I love you too". I get up and pull my gun up holding it to her head. She nods and I close my eyes before pulling the trigger. The gun shot is probably heard by the walkers at the prison so I can't stay here long. "I love you sis." I say before walking away in tears. When I get back I hear Daryl and Y/N talking. "Here have my radio, when I find my group, I'll give you a call and ask where you are, maybe if it's safe you'll be able to join us, they might have found some place to stay by now." Daryl says and Y/N grabs the radio before pulling him into a hug. " Bye Daryl, thanks for the help." Y/N says and he starts to all away. Before he leaves he gives us all a small wave before going left while we made our way to the right.

A/N- ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!! Woohoo!!