Chapter 38

Camila's Pov.

We have been walking forever now... We killed all the walkers and we're okay, not even a scratch. "shh" Albert said grabbing my mouth and pulling me behind a bush. I grab his hand and pull it off my mouth. "What is wrong with you, I wasn't even talking." I said. "Just shut up, there's someone coming this way." He said grabbing his gun. "From where." Look to the right just ahead of us." He said. I looked around the bush to see someone walking with a horse by their side. " Come on" I said trying to stand up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Well.... We need a horse to get back to the farm..... Or a car.... But that person has a horse... They're alone, we can scare them ask for the horse and then leave them be. We don't have to kill them." I said. He just nodded and we slowly went out from behind the bush. By now the person turned to walk to the left so we were right behind them. "Put your hands up now!" I said loudly once I was close behind them. The person stopped walking and turned around. I lowered my weapon and a huge smile came across my face. I ran over to her and jumped onto of her pulling her into a big hug. "Oh my god.... Y/N your okay" I say. She nodded and I pulled away to see her smiling. " I found your horse" she said. I laugh and shake my head. "I don't care" I say before connecting our lips together. "I feel like I'm at home watching some kind Lesbian movie." Albert says then sights. "Just like the old days." I laugh and pull away turning around to see him smiling. "Shut up" I say jokingly. Letting out a small laugh. "Just saying" he said. "Well we all won't fit onto the horse so we have to walk." Y/N said. "I should've thought about that before coming to look for you two with one horse." He said with a small smile. "Get on" she said to me. I gave her a confused look and she moved her eyes onto the horse. "Why?" I asked. "So you can rest, I'll pull the horse, you just sit and relax." She said and gave me a quick kiss. She helped me to get onto the horse. I hug the horse and smile. "Can we go to the farm now?" I asked. She smiles and nodded at me. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and grabbed the rope to pull the horse. The horse then started to walk, and I held on so I wouldn't fall. I moved my head into more of a confutable position and stared at Y/N as she walked with Albert talking. I cuddle into the soft horse and my eyes start to slowly fall. Then darkness took over.
End of Pov

Your Pov

I look to my side to see Camila fast asleep on the horse. I smile and then look at Albert. "Thank you" I say smiling. "For what?" He asked confused. "For going with her, and for keeping her safe." I say. He smiled and looked ahead. "No problem" he said. "But she really doesn't want to listen to people." He said. I laughed. "Oh I know that" I say. He let's out a small laugh. its quiet for a few seconds before he spoke. "So.... Uh.... Camila told me.... That Ryan's gay" he said. "Oh no.... Was he flirting with you.... I can tell him to stop if you want." I say and his eyes went wide. "No no no no no.... He...uh... He wasn't flirting with me." He said. I then gave him a confused look. "So what's the problem? Do you not like gays or something?" I asked and he shook his head. "No uh... It's just that I'm gay and I uh... I....." He said but couldn't finish his sentence. "You wanna know if you have a chance with him?" I asked smirking. He looked down and blushed. "Uhh...yeh" he said. "Well.... He is the only gay in our group that I know of...... So I think that your chances with him are really high." I said and he looked up at me smiling. "Really?" He asked. I nodded and his smile grew bigger. "Good luck..... You should really asks him out" I say. "He looks up at me and then smiles. "You too........ And you should really put a ring on that one" he said looking at Camila. i smile at the thought and look back at him. "Maybe I will.... Someday" I say. He smiles and then looks ahead. "you know.... Once Jake told me that there's only one good thing, of being a gay in a apocalypse." I said remembering the memory. "Oh yeh... What is it?" He asked. "Well you can have unlimited sex without the worry of getting pregnant." I say and we both laugh. "It's stupid.... But it's so true at the same time." I say. Then there was silence. "My friend got pregnant before the apocalypse...... One all of this started she was 8 months pregnant, she could give birth anytime." I said thinking about her. Albert look at me and I continued. "She gave birth..... But uhhh.... We had to cut her open to take the baby out. We didn't have the best equipment, but we hand a amazing doctor. When we took the baby out, he wasn't breathing, we tried to get his to start breathing but nothing worked, he didn't make it..... She was going to have a baby boy but he died. Then we stitched her up.... She was fine for a while and then suddenly she couldn't breath properly and she ended up died too.... The doctor said that see lost a lot of blood, she started feeling weak and all, but we didn't know why she couldn't breath, we didn't have the equipment to find out.......but that's over now" I say still looking ahead. "Wow" he said. "Uhh... Sorry.... Just sometimes I just get carried away and end up telling people long story's that most of them don't want to hear," I says and laugh. He laughed with me and shook his head. "No its fine.... I like listening to story's" he said. Then looked ahead. "We'll be at the farm soon." I said. He nodded and we continued to walk in silence for the rest of the walk.

A/N- well, I don't know what happened! 1K votes and nearly 16K reads!!!! You guys are amazing Thank you so much!!! :) love you guys!