Chapter 36

Camila's Pov

I wake up to loud screaming. I turn to my side to find and empty tent. I stand up stretching and exited the tent. I see Y/N screaming at Nick. I run up to them and stand in between. "Guys what's going on?" I asked as I looked over at Nick who looks scared as shit. Then I look at Y/N who looks like she's about to cry. "That bastard went to look for a car with Jake...... They found a car..... BUT HE FUCKING LEFT JAKE BEHIND!" She screamed the last part. I looked over at nick shocked. "What???? Why the fuck would you do that?" I asked now getting mad at him. "We were overrun and I got the car started..... Then I waited for him for a while... But he kept shooting and killing those things..... They started to come closer and closer to the car and I didn't have a gun so i took off." He said. "YOU FUCKING LEFT HIM!!!!! YOU DONT JUST LEAVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Y/N screamed. "I didn't have a choice" he said. "Yeh you did." She said looking him in the eyes. "You could have waited..... Or you could have moved the car somewhere else and waited..... But all you thought about was leaving..... LEAVING HIM TO DIE!!!!!" She then ran over to the shed. I ran after her and once I got there she came out holding a gun and her crossbow. "What are you doing?" I asked grabbing her arm. "I'm going to go find Jake" she said pushing past me, making me stumble back. "We don't know if he's alive" I said walking after her. "WELL HE MIGHT BE SO IM GOING TO LOOK FOR HIM" she screamed and ran off. "Shit" I said and ran into the shed grabbing a pistol, knife and another large gun. I put the strap of the gun over my shoulder as I exited the shed. I ran back to the farm just in time to see a car drive off. "Fuck... Really?" I then run into the stable and grab a horse. One I walk out the stable with the horse I jump on top of him. "Hey I thought you don't know how to ride a horse." I heard and turned my head to see Henry. "I don't" I say looking at the car that's turning to the right slowly leaving my sight. I try to make the horse go but with no use. "Move" I turn my head to she Albert. I move to the back of the saddle and he jumps onto the horse. "Hold on" he said and made the horse go the direction Y/N went. I hold on to his waist and look from side to side. I really hope she okay. After a few minutes the horse slows down. " why are we stopping?" I asked. "Jake and Nick were here looking for a car..... And well the car Y/N left in, is parked on the side of the road so..." He trailed off. Once the horse stopped I jumped off and ran over to the car. I looked through the windows to see nothing. I move away and look at the giant school. "I don't think it's safe to go in there" Albert said walking over to my side." Well to bad I'm going in." I said grabbing my pistol. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I'm not letting you go in there alone." He said. "Then come with me" I said handing him the pistol. "No.... If Y/N finds out I let you go in there, with or without someone, she's going to kill me." He said. "Well Y/N is not my fucking mother, I can do whatever I want, I'm not going to be that one girl who can't take care of herself.... I do to want to just stand there hiding behind everyone while they are being attacked. I want to be useful, I don't want to die in the next two or three days, but if I am going to die.... At least I want to die saving someone I love." I say run into the school building. I heard him calling me but I kept running thru the hallways. I stopped once I saw a door with writing on it. ' Don't Dead Open Inside'... WTF is this. Wait..... Ohhhhh. Don't Open Dead Inside.... That makes more sense.i just keep walking and once I turn the corner I bump into something. "Oh... I found you" a panting Albert says. I role my eyes and walk past him. "Hey listen I'm trying to help okay?" He said. "Well how about you help me look for Y/N" I said and walk out the back, instantly regretting it once I saw the playground filled with walkers. "Move back" I whisper-yelled at him and we walking inside closing the door. The walkers started to bag on the door and I turned to Albert. "Come on run before the door opens." I say and start to run. We run out the front door and down to where the horse is tied up at. "Fuck.... This..... Is..... Crazy...." Albert said trying to take a breath. "Get on the horse, we're going back" he said. "No we're not" I said. "Yes we are..... The cars gone." He said pointing. To the other side of the road where the car used to be. My eyes went wide and I jumped onto the horse. "Come one" I said. He untied the rope and I move back to let him jump on. Once he got on I wrapped my arms around him and he took off. Half the way there the horse started to jump around. I held onto Albert tighter and looked around to see a lot of walkers coming our way. The horse jumped once again but this time it made me fall. "Shit" I say as my back hits the ground. I look up to see Albert trying to calm the horse down. How the fuck is he still on it. I see the walkers coming closer and closer. I grab the gun and start shooting the walkers. I see Albert fall of the horse. The horse ran off and some walkers went after it. "Albert!" I called and he ran over to me once he spotted me. "If we die.... I want you to know that I'm actually gay... I never told anyone." He said. "Well if we survive..., I want you to know that Ryan's gay too.... So go for it." I said laughing a bit before all you can hear is the groaning of walkers and gun shots.

A/N- thanks for reading!!! I hope you like it. :)