Chapter 29

Camila's Pov

"So can I just ask.... Who are you two" I heard Y/N say. "I'm Max and that's Alex" Max said. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys" she said. "You too" Alex said. " You know Camila's a really good leader" Jake said. Y/N looked over at me and smiled. "You were the leader?" She asked. "Uhhh...yeh, kinda" I said looking down at my feet."well, maybe you can still be the leader" she said. I looked up at her shocked. " No... I don't want to.... It's hard being the leader.... You feel..... Responsible" I say and she laughed. "Because you are, when your a leader your responsible for the group" she says. I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. " Everyone's okay, no one got hurt" I say and she smiles. "Well except that new girl but she's fine now.... I think" I continued. She nodded and looked ahead. "How many new people are there except Max and Alex?" She asked. "There's Ryan and Isabel" I say and she nods. "How did you meet them?" She asked. "Well they were with Chris and Dylan..... Dylan found us... He brought us to Chris and the others, Isabel was trapped under a car.... We saved her, and yeh...." I explain. "Is that girl... Isabel....is she okay?" She asked looking over at me. "Yeh, Lauren fixed her up" I say smiling at her. "We're here" I hear Alice say. I look ahead to see that we're now leaving the woods and entering the city. "Are you guys crazy, there's tons of walkers around city's" Y/N said. "Well in this city there's actually not that much." Dylan said. "They're always hidden somewhere" she says. We walk into the city and walk towards a building. Jake opens the lock and enters the building. Once everyone's there Jake locks the door and we head up the stairs of the building. "No mine" we hear when we enter the room. I see Sofi running after John. He was holding a bar of chocolate. I laugh at the sight and let go of Y/N hand. Some people look at us and their eyes go wide once they see Y/N. Chris gets us and runs over pulling Y/N into a hug. "Your okay" he said pulling away and then looking at her closely. "Well kinda" Y/N laughs. "Yeh, kinda" she says and then looks at everyone that's looking at her. "Y/N!!!!!! CAMILA!!!!!" Sofi screams and runs into her arms. Y/N picks her up and hugs her tight. "I missed you" I hear Sofi say into Y/N neck. "I missed you too munchkin" she says holding Sofi tight. "How about I'll clean up Y/N and then you two can catch up" I heard Lauren say. Sofi slowly pulled away and Y/N placed her down. Sofi then pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back. We stayed like that for a while until she ran back over to John. Y/N slowly stood up and sat down in a chair. Lauren got the first aid kit and sat across from her. She took something's out and started to clean her up. I walked over to Sofi and John and saw they were still arguing. "what's up I with you guys" I ask. "He won't give me the chocolate bar." she said pointing at him. "I took it first" he argued. "Well I saw it first." She argued back. "Well how about you guys half it... That will work right" I asked looking over at John then Sofi. John nods and breaks the bar in half. He hands one half to Sofi and kept the other to himself. "Thank you" Sofi says. "Your welcome." He said back and they hugged. OH IM SO PLANNING THEIR WEDDING..... I stand up and walk over to Y/N, who is still getting cleaned up. "He beat you up pretty good" I say and she giggles. "He sure did." She said and flinched when Lauren touched one of the cuts on her cheek. "Sorry" she said. "It's fine, it hurt more before" she said. After Lauren cleaned her up Y/N stood up and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay? I never asked you.... But uh...... Did he do anything to you?" She said sounding really worried. "No.... He just kidnapped me and brought me there. She nods and looked deep into my eyes. "I wouldn't want him to hurt you."she said. "Why can't we just kill him?" I asked. "Never got the chance to.... But next time... If there will be a next time.... Whenever I see him, I'll shoot a bullet in between his eyes." She says. "That sound violent" I say. "What in this world doesn't sound violent?" She smiled and pulled me into her arms. "I'm glad you okay" she whispered into my ear. This caused me to shiver. I her her chuckle and she pulls away. "I love you" she said smiling. "I love you too" I say and pull her into a kiss. I pulled my arms around her neck and she placed her hands on my waist. I felt as her hands went up my shirt and onto my back. I put my hands through her hair and push her head closer to mine. She pulled me as close as possible and started to rub my back. She pulled away and her head went lower till she reached my neck. She left kisses on my neck and once she reached a certain spot I felt my lips let out a moan. She smiled against my neck and started to suck. I moved my hands down and lifted her shirt up a bit. "Guys stop" I heard and instantly moved my head to the side to see Alice staring at us. I pull away from Y/N and fix my shirt. I looked at Alice to see a annoyed look on her face. "We'll finish this of later" Y/N whispered in my ear as she walked past me. Oh I can't wait till later.

A/N- yeh I bet you can't wait!!!!