Chapter 53

Camila's POV

We ran far into the woods until we couldn't hear the gun shuts anymore. The pain in my arm began to grow as we stopped. "Show me your hand" Y/N said out of breath as she softly grabbed onto my arm. "Shit" I hissed as she touched the wound. "Sorry" she apologised. "Well the good news is that the bullet went right through." she let go of my arm. "And the bad news?" I asked still trying to catch my breath. "Well, if we don't patch it up it could get infected." She looked back behind us and took in a deep breath. "I hope everyone else is okay" I said as we started walking. "I hope so too." She looked around and then turned left. "Uhh what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Just come on follow me" she said and continued walking. I ran up to her and walked with her side by side. "Here we are" she spoke after a few minutes of walking. In front of me I saw a huge ass prison. Wow.... "How did you find this place?" I asked shocked. "When the guys and I were walking around we found this.... This might be a safe place to stay in.... From walkers, and from people" she said grabbing my hand walk walking towards the gate. "Let's stay here, in front of the gate if someone comes here they'll see us." She said siting down a few steps away from the gate. The walkers started pushing up against the fence once they saw us. I sat down next to Y/N and placed my head on her shoulder. I hope everyone's alright.
End of POV

Lauren's POV

"WHAT IF THEY'RE DEAD!!!!! WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT... MAYBE WE'LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN" I screamed walking all around the woods nervous. "Calm down I bet they'll all be just fine." Jake said in a soft voice trying to calm me down. "BUT WHAT IF THEY AREN'T OKAY!!!!" I screamed at him. "Okay listen, I bet they're okay but we won't be if you keep screaming like that" he said grabbing my shoulders. I nod trying to control my breathing. the thought of them dying went through my head and I felt the hot tears slide down my cheeks. "Hey its going to be okay" he said pulling me into a hug. I didn't say anything I just sobbed into his chest. "Its gonna be okay"he whispered... I hope it will.
End of Pov

Ryan's pov

" uhh how long to the prison" Dinah groaned. " we ran pretty far it might take a while till we get there." God she complains a lot. "You okay?" Albert asks grabbing my hand. "Yeh I'm okay" I said looking ahead. " i hope they all had the same idea to go to the prison. Or at least find the prison." Ally said. " yeh I hope so" Normani said. This is going to be a hard journey.
End of Pov

Your Pov

"How long do we have to stay out here for?" Asked Camila. "For as long as we have to" I said looking around the woods. " I hate life" Camila said placing her head on my shoulder. "Don't say that, this might be horrible but it'll get better some how.. You know maybe this prison is a chance for us." I said making her look up at me and I saw tears at the edge of her eyes. " I know but... Im just scared and now the rest is gone and I have no idea where sofi is and I'm terrified what if something happened to her.. And Kyle where is he I'm scared Y/N... I'm fucking scared." She said now fully crying. "No no no.. Sofi is safe she knows how to protect herself and Kyle is with her... They'll be fine" I said pulling her up to her feet. I whipped the tears of her face and looked deep in her eyes. "Listen Camila, this mightn't be the best time for this but.... I love you.. I love you so much and I don't know how much time we have left to be together. I might die tomorrow and I'll never get the chance to do this ever again. So..." I reached into my back pocket. " Camila ... Will you marry me?" The shocked expression on her face made me super nervous. " Y/N.. I uhh..." Oh no.....

A/n dun dun duuuunnn