Chapter 24

Your Pov

I slowly open my eyes and the bright light shines into my eyes. I look around. Where am I? I'm in some kind of room. The rooms small, there's a bed, witch I'm on, a little table and a ripped up couch. There's noises outside the door. I try getting up but instantly lay back down once I feel the sharp pain in my side. "Shit" I whisper. I look down to see a clean bandage around my side. "You ripped your stitches, it looked really bad" I heard a females voice say. I look to my side to see a old woman with a tray in her hand. I sit up and look at her. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Amber, my son Sean found you" she said placing the tray on my lap."eat up" she said. I looked down on the tray. It had some water and a plate with some vegetables and some beans."we have a little farm around here, we get a lot of fruit and vegetables" she said and sat on the bed. She placed a hand on my leg. "Where am I?" I asked picking up the glass of water. "In my little home" she said. I looked at her."where?" I asked. "That I can't tell you" she said. "I have to get out of here, I need to find my group" I place the tray in her hands and try getting up. "Don't you'll just hurt yourself, you can't go out there in this condition" she placed the tray on the table and gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry but I have to ask--" I cut her off."was I bit? No I was shot" she nodded and left the room. I got up from the bed and noticed my weapons are gone. "We took them, we didn't wanna risk you attacking us." I looked up to see a young man. "Listen, give me my weapons back, and I'm leaving" he started to walk closer to me."well my mum said that you should stay for a while, you know, because your hurt" he said pointing to my bandage. I role my eyes."i can walk, I'll survive, I know were to find my group it's not that far, at least I hope it's not far" he stopped walking and spoke." You sure?" He said walking over to the other door on the side and opening it."yeh" he took something out and placed it on the bed. "Here's your stuff, if I find you on the ground again, this time I won't help you" with that he walked out and left me alone. I picked up my belt and put it on. I made sure my gun was in it and grabbed the knife slipping it into my shoe. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my right shoulder. Once I had everything I opened the door. I saw a lot of people walking around, kids, teens, adults, all ages. "Come on" I looked to my side and saw Sean. I felt pain on my side but ignored it. " Once I close the gate, there's no coming back... Understand?" I just nod and he opens the gate letting me out."take care" he said closing the gate. "You too" I say walking away. I look up to see the sun halfway up. Well I have till night to find everyone.
End of Pov

Camila's Pov

Alice is being a big pain in the ass right now. She keeps complaining. Right now she keeps asking 'are we there yet?'... "No... Now shut up" I waited a few seconds before she spoke again. "What about now?" I groan. "I'm kidding god.... So you sure we're going the right way?" She asked and I just nodded. "You know, after we find the others I'm gonna be a bitch to you again" she said smirking. "Good to know" I say just above a whisper. "Imagine what the world would be like if it came back to normal.... Every walker would be gone, only like a third of the world would be alive, actually less then a third but still."she said. "That would we awesome, we wouldn't have to carry guns around and we wouldn't have to worry every second of out lives. We wouldn't be scared that we may die anytime now" I say, she nodded and looked up and her eyes widened. "We are definitely going the right way" she said. I looked up to see a house, but not just any house, the house that our friends will meet us at.i started to run with Alice following behind. I stopped in front of the door and looked at Alice. She nodded and I slowly opened the door. I was greeted with Lauren placing a gun to my head. "Oh my god" she said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back tight."come on" she said pulling me in. "Oh so I don't get a 'hey I'm glad your safe' hug I heard Alice say. "Ok then" she said following us to what I think is the living room. "Kaki!" I saw Sofi run up to me, I bend down and opened my arms. She ran into my arms and hugged me tight. I looked around to see most of the group."who are we missing?" I ask standing up with Sofi still in my arms. " We're missing Ally, Chris,Normani,Dylan and..... Y/N" my heart stopped once I heard her name. I looked around the room to make sure that she's actually gone. I sight. "We are going to wait right?" I asked. "Yeh, we don't leave people behind" Jake said. "I remember when we were in our old group, when ever something happened, Y/N never wanted to leave anyone behind, she would try and save them, even if she could die." He continued."so that's what we're going to do, we're not leaving anyone behind" he said and I nodded. " I hope they're okay" I say and sit on the couch, leaning my back agains it. I really hope they're okay.

A/n- are they okay?😈