Betrothed Traitors

As Lisbet awoke safely in Francis' arms that day she began to place featherlike kisses along his neck, trailing down his chest with her lips until he awoke and quickly grabbed her, pinning her beneath him

"Good morning Lillibet" he murmured huskily, bowing his head so that he could kiss down the valley of her breasts through the thin material of her nightgown "I would make love to you here and now if time permitted...but" he said, taking her nipple in his mouth and gently tugging at it with his teeth. Lisbet moaned in response, only just managing to find the words to reply.

"But what?" She whispered
"But I have training with Ed and you, my love have a harp lesson with Bianca...which by my calculations...started ten minutes ago.."
"Of course!" Lisbet suddenly exclaimed, pushing Francis off her and leaping from the bed, throwing off her nightgown and blushing as Francis watched her run around their chamber looking for her clothes.

"Quite a pleasing sight, Lillibet, I must admit" he remarked and Lisbet grinned at him, bobbing a small curtsy as she put on her chemise and gown and secured her crucifix around her neck.

"Well you'll get no more of it" she laughed, pulling on her stocking and silk slippers, quickly brushing through her hair and placing a gold circlet on her head before she rushed back to the bed and pressed her lips to Francis' "I shall see you at the meeting, mon coeur" she murmured and he winked at her, sending her into a fit of giggles as she slipped through the door.

As she neared the nursery, she could hear a beautiful melody float through the hallways, making her quicken her pace.

She slowly opened the door and smiled when she spotted Bianca sitting on a wooden stool, her delicate fingers gently plucking at the stings of her harp while Anne sat before her, completely enthralled in the music, her large eyes not leaving the older girl in front of her for even a moment.

Lisbet stood in the doorway, her head tilted as her expression moulded into the same one that her little sister held.
"You have a gift, my dear friend" she said as the song ended and Bianca's eyes snapped open, a small smile forming on her lips as she rose from her stool.

"Thank you" she chuckled and then took Lisbet's hand, leading her into the room and sitting her down on the stool "I was beginning to think you weren't coming!"

"I wouldn't miss your lessons for the world! Me and Francis were just..." Lisbet caught the eye of Annie who was now smirking, awaiting her sister's excuse "we were...we slept in!" she quickly said and Bianca arched her eyebrows but said no more, simply tucked a loose curl behind her ear and guided her friend's hands to the harp strings; helping her pluck a small melody on the instrument.

"Bianca's better!" Anne suddenly announced and Lisbet grinned at her.
"Oh really, sweeting?" She asked while Bianca shook her head.
"Yes!" Anne said "and so is Ned!" She yelled before leaping from her spot and running from the room, leaving her sister in a state of shock.