The Story Continues...

Before we continue, I would just like to thank everyone who has voted, commented and read this book! Without your support I would not be doing this and I am so so grateful to you all! It is you who had kept my passion for writing going and I dearly hope that you have enjoyed my book as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

- Wildroses05

The story continues in Demons of Eden...

Raised at Hever Castle as a Boleyn, Anne Plantagenet's true life and family is a mystery to her, the only thing she knows of her mother being her unjust end and the crucifix that was left with her when she was a baby

Raised at Hever Castle as a Boleyn, Anne Plantagenet's true life and family is a mystery to her, the only thing she knows of her mother being her unjust end and the crucifix that was left with her when she was a baby. After returning from the French court and being sent to the Tudor one, Anne finds herself caught up in a game of love and treason, one she must navigate carefully lest she end up with her head on the block...

Authors Note
Before beginning to publish Demons of Eden, I have decided to write another White Queen fanfic before it entitled Edge of Desire! It will be published on the account @teaandcrumpets05 but once this story is finished Demons of Eden will be in full swing!