nightmares

heyyy mf's. so this is chapter is gonna be fluff because i'm in a very soft mood rn buttt next chapter will be smut which i'll probably upload tonight. okay enjoy loves.

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sounds of rustling of the sheets. i look over at the clock and it says 3:32. i groan and roll over to see billie moving around and whimpering.

"baby" i say softly, but get no answer she just continues moving around. i then shake her awake and she jolts up, crying and breathing heavily. she looks around frantically and when she sees me she jumps in my arms.

"my love, what happened?" she doesn't answer and just continues sobbing into my chest. i stroke her hair and whisper sweet things in her ear. after a few minutes she calms down.

"what happened baby?" i ask again. she pulls away from my chest but holds my hands.

"i-i had a nightmare and t-they took you aw-" she gets cutoff by a sob. i pull her into my chest and rock the both of us back and forth.

"it's okay baby i'm right here. you feel me right?" i ask and she nods.

"and you can feel me?" she nods again and calms down a little but is still crying.

"try following my breathing, my love." i take some deep breaths so she can follow along with me. she starts breathing in and out, steadying her breathing.

"good job, angel. that's it." by now she stopped crying and is breathing normally.

"are you okay now baby" she nods and lifts her head up from my chest. i smile softly at her and she does the same.

"thank you love." billie says as she caresses my hand with her thumb.

"no need to thank me baby i just wanna make sure you're okay." she smiles, leaning in to kiss my lips softly. i put my hand on her cheek, caressing it.

she pulls away slowly with her eyes closed. i kiss her nose and she opens her eyes and scrunches her nose up. i giggle and she smiles.

"you're so adorable" i say kissing her forehead and laying down, pulling her with me. she lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my waist.

"not as adorable as you tho" billie says in her baby voice. i giggle and pull her closer to me, if that's possible.

"do you wanna tell me what the nightmare was about baby." i ask softly not knowing if she's comfortable or not. she nods and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"the bad guys were trying to take you away from me and i tried so hard to get you back so they won't take you but it didn't work and they just took you away, you were gone and i was all alone." billie says. i squeeze her hand and stroke her hair.

"i'm right here, baby. no one is taking me away from you. we're safe here. it's just you and me." i say while rubbing her back. she nods and takes a deep breath.

"i know it was just very scary because i don't want you to leave me." she says sadly.

"i know baby, i'm not leaving you angel. i would never ever ever leave you. i love you so so much, more than anything in the world." i say and she looks up at me and smiles.

"i love you too angel, more than anything in the world." i smile and kiss her forehead, she closes her eyes.

"ready to go back to bed, my love." she nods and pulls me closer to her. she looks up at me and pecks my lips. i smile into the kiss.

"goodnight baby." billie says

"goodnight, my love." i say as i slowly start to drift off to sleep.

__________________________________

THERE YA GO MF'S. I HOPED TO GUYS LIKE IT. DON'T FORGET TO EAT AND DRINK WATER. I LOVE YOU GUYSSS