migraine

THIRD PERSON POV

y/n walked into the hotel room, tossing her running shoes off to the side. she really needed to learn to tell finneas and claudia that: no, she wasn't interested in joining them for their early morning runs anymore. she loved her best friends but she hated giving up waking up with billie in her arms, yawning softly and refusing to open her eyes, even more. however, when she turned to face the bed with billie forward in it she wasn't greeted with a sight she liked seeing.

billie was tightly curled up, hands around her head. y/n went and laid down next to billie, pulling her into her lap. she gently started massaging her temples and scalp.

"you know, you can always ask for help." y/n said, softly starting to rub the back of billie's neck.

"i'm fine." billie muttered, burying her face into y/n's side, hiding her eyes from the light in the room.

"you aren't fine, you have a migraine again." y/n sighed but kept constant pressure on billie's temples, trying to relieve some of the pain. she knew it was no use talking to billie when she was like this, not much would register after a few hours. so instead, she opted to take care of her.

leaning over, she grabbed the bottle of extra strength meds and opened a water bottle, handing the pills and water to billie, who quickly downed both. y/n tucked billie back into the bed and walked to the bathroom, soaking a washcloth in cool water before twisting it out and taking it back to billie, placing it on the back of her neck. she brushed the hairs back from billie's face as she looked helplessly up at her.

"it hurts." billie barely whimpered out and y/n nodded, kneeling down so she was level with her.

"i know baby, but it'll be okay."

"no." billie whimpered as y/n kept rubbing the back of billie's head. y/n chuckled softly and started rubbing billie's shoulders, debating what she was gonna do for her.

"do you want me to let claudia know? she would know how—"

"no, sleep." billie demanded and y/n chuckled but wiggled her way further down the bed, pulling billie up so she was sleeping on her chest. she kept rubbing her head til she knew for sure she was asleep before y/n slowly allowed her own tired eyes to slide closed.

(time skip)

when billie woke up, it was once again to an empty bed. she stretched her arm out as far as it would go, still coming up empty. she groaned, her chest tightening up. it was really starting to bother her that she kept waking up alone. that was til she felt the bed dip and arms wrap around her, picking her up.

"you thought i left you again, hm?" y/n asked and billie nodded, burying her face into y/n's neck.

"where are you taking me?" billie asked and y/n kissed her cheek.

"we're going to get a nice bath, then relax a bit." y/n explained as she carried billie to the bathroom. she set her down on the counter and carefully stripped her of her clothes. billie watched as y/n quickly got undressed and stepped into the bath, she reached a hand out to her, which she took and laid against y/n in the tub. y/n wrapped her arms around billie, nuzzling the back of her neck.

"you feeling any better?"

"a little." billie admitted. she scanned the bruises that were appearing on her legs. tour has been taking a lot out of her and apparently leaving their marks too.

billie sighed and closed her eyes.

"it smells like mint?"

"i stole one of claud's bathbombs, apparently, mint is supposed to help with headaches."

"it's nice."

"good, baby." y/n kissed billie's neck.

"i was thinking we can relax a little, get dinner, and head back up here. watch some food network since that's the only good channel here, just relax til you feel better.

"that sounds nice, baby." billie sighed closing her eyes as she sank further into the bath. y/n smiled and kissed billie's temple.

"i got you, just relax." she promised and carefully wrapped her arms around billie as she started drifting in and out of sleep.

___________________________________

THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS SO SEXY

I LOVE YOUUUU