long distance

Y/N POV:

me and my girlfriend billie have a long distance relationship, she lives in la and i live in chicago. we've been dating for a year now and still haven't met and when we do try to meet up something comes up. but today i'm going to surprise her.

i talked to her brother, finneas, to plan this whole thing. me and him have grown a bond ever since i started dating billie and i knew he would be the guy to go to.

i booked a plane ticket from chicago to la and my flight takes off in about 4 hours from now. i start packing up clothes, toiletries, and other things i would need for the next week. i hear my phone ring and see finneas's contact pop up on my screen. i grab it and hit accept.

"hey y/n, when are you getting here so i know when to pick you up?." finneas says over the phone.

"my flight takes off in 4 hours so i should be there around 5pm" i say to fin.

"got it. billie is gonna freak out dude." i laugh and shake my head as if he can see me.

"yeah she will. i'm so excited, i've been waiting for this day for so long." i say.

"i know you have. i'm gonna let you go now. i'll see you later." fin says and we say goodbye before ending the call.

i finish up packing my stuff and as i'm putting my luggage in my car i feel my bond touch bracelet vibrate three times. i got me and billie these bracelets that vibrate every time you touch them letting the other person know that you're thinking of them. me and billie made a thing up so if we tap it two times, it's a way of saying i miss you and if we tap it three times, it's a way of saying i love you.

i smile down at the bracelet and tap it three times letting billie know i love her.

i start driving to the airport and while i'm driving i get a facetime call from billie, i answer it of course.

"hi, baby." billie yells through the phone. i giggle and smile.

"woah. hi, angel, what's up?" i ask while i keep my eyes on the road. i glance over at the screen seeing shes smiling hard.

"nothing, i just wanted to see your face." billie drags out and i look at her, smiling.

"you look very beautiful, baby." i say and see her looking down trying to hide her blush. she looks back up and smiles.

"thank you, baby. you do too, like always." i blush and continue driving.

"why are you so happy, love?" i ask her.

"why wouldn't i be happy, i have the most prettiest and loving girlfriend in the whole world." billie says the last part in her baby voice and i laugh.

"and i can say the same, bil. look at you." i say and wink. billie blushes again. i pull up to the airport and park in the parking garage.

"alright, baby, i gotta go but i'll talk to you later, okay? i love you." billie frowns but then smiles when she hears me say "i love you".

"okay, baby, i love you more." billie says, blowing me a kiss. i pretend to catch it and put my hand over my heart. billie smiles and waves before hanging up.

i get out of the car, grabbing my luggage and walking into the airport. i walk through TSA and they check my bags and scan me. after that, i walk over to my gate and wait until they announce my flight.

(time skip to after the flight)

i finally got off the plane and walk outside waiting for finneas to get here. i see his car pull up and he honks, i smile and run over to it. he gets out and hugs me before taking my luggage.

"hi y/n, it's finally good to see you in person." finneas says and i laugh. we get in his car and he drives us to Maggie and Patrick's house.

once we get there finneas tells me to just walk right in because Maggie and Patrick already know i'm coming and he'll just grab my luggage.

i walk into the house, making sure to be quiet. i see Maggie and Patrick and hug both of them. they point to billies room and i walk up to it. i hear light music coming from behind it and i take a deep breath before turning the door knob, walking in.

"mom, i already told you i'm no-." billie turns around and covers her mouth before rubbing and jumping into my arms, her arms and legs wrapping around me. i stumble back a little from the force and hold her tight. i start tearing up and feel billies tears on my shirt.

she pulls away and cups my cheeks, kissing me so lovingly and passionately. i kiss her back and moan softly into the kiss. i pull away and stare into her eyes.

"how'd you get here?" billie asked, wiping her tears.

"well me and finneas were planning on surprising you so i booked a plane ticket this morning and came here and now here i am." i say as i walk us over to her bed laying us both down.

"i cant believe this." billie whispers and cuddles into me, wrapping her arms around me.

"when you called earlier, i was on my way to the airport. i tried so hard not to ruin the surprise." we both laugh and billie kisses my neck.

"i've been waiting for this day forever." she whispers into my neck and i smile thinking about how lucky i am to have her.

"me too, baby. i'm so glad i'm here with you now." i say, kissing her head and feeling her relax in my arms. 

____________________________________

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SMUT OR  CUTE REQUEST IM TRYING TO WRITE A LOT

ALSO THE PICTURE ABOVE IS SO CUTE MANNNN

I LOVE YOUUUU