late night

UM BIL IS GONNA BE A CO-HOST AT THE MET GALA IN SEPTEMBER WTF AND WITH TIMMY AHHHHH

Y/N POV

billie isn't supposed to be home until 10:30 because she has to finish a song she's been working on. it's currently 6:38, so i have a lot of time to kill.

i clean up around the house and organize some stuff that needed to be organized. i still had some time left so i decided to take a nap.

i get woken up by the door opening and closing. i check my phone to see what time it is and it says 10:42. i hear footsteps coming up the stairs. billie walks in.

"hi, baby." billie says in her baby voice. she's so adorable.

"hi, my love." i say, my voice raspy from just waking up. billie comes over to my side of the bed and kisses my forehead.

"how was the studio?" i ask while she puts her things down.

"it went good. we got a lot done. i cant wait for you to hear it." she smiles at me.

"you're so pretty, angel." billie blushes and kisses me.

"thank you, precious." i hum in response.

"wanna take a bath and then we can cuddle?" billie says softly. i nod and get up. billie goes into the bathroom and turns on the water, while i get our clothes.

i walk into the bathroom to see a bath bomb in the bath, a candle lit up, and some light music playing.

"this is cute, bil." billie walks over to me and kisses my forehead, then my cheeks, and lastly my lips. i giggle and she smiles.

we both take our clothes off and place them on the counter. billie gets in first and i get in after her. my back against her front. i rest my head on her shoulder. we sit in the bathtub for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company.

billie grabs the shampoo and rubs it in my hair. i close my eyes and tilt my head back.

"that feels nice" billie hums in response. she grabs the shower head and washed the soap out of my hair. i do the same for her, washing her hair and rinsing it. we wash our bodies too.

we get out of the bath, draining the water. we put our clothes back on and billie blows out the candle.

"turn around, baby" i say. billie turns around. i brush through her hair gently, billies eyes closed. i pat her on the shoulder to say i'm done.

we go back in the room and get into bed. my head on billies chest and my arms around her waist. she strokes my hair and hums to one of her songs.

"you sound so beautiful, love." i say looking up at her. she smiles and kisses my forehead.

billie keeps humming and playing with my hair until i fall asleep.

"i love you so much" is the last thing i hear before i fall asleep. shortly after billie does too.

____________________________________

IM STILL NOT OVER THE PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE ITS VERY CUTE

PLEASE REQUEST AND VOTE

I LOVE YOUUUU