pancakes

THIRD PERSON POV

y/n awoke to a groan, a loud one coming from her partner. her pitch black hair with green roots were just barely a mess, covering her eyes. y/n had moved her own hair from her face, sitting up. she grabbed her phone from the nightstand next to her, grabbing her phone.

9:03 am

she sighed, but looked at the sleeping woman next to her, a smile creeping on to her face. y/n then moved closer, wrapping her arms against her, feeling her body pressed against the thin white sheets.

billie's eyes peaked open, the movement waking her up seeing y/n up against her. she then let out a small chuckle, and yawned.

"what are you doing up?"

"could ask you the same thing."

"shush." billie laughed.

y/n smiled, looking at the rest of the bed, seeing what a mess it was; clothes tangled in the bedsheets, some even on the floor, an assortment of toys everywhere, the other objects that were scattered about the room, and the marks left on billie's neck. the events of last night flashed back in y/n's mind, now making her brain fog leave and her face flustered.

she felt billie's nude chest press against her skin, was glowing and was so soft against hers. billie's breasts gave her a warmth she loved the most.

y/n held billie's head against her, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. she inhaled her scent, smelling the sweet vanila that she always fell for.

her scent had reminded y/n of something familiar, something she couldn't think of at the moment, but knew exactly what it was.

y/n was out of bed, clothes fully on. from the mess she found them from, she didn't care about their condition not at the moment, anyways.

she stepped outside the hotel room, walking to the balcony rails, looking out. the city was busy this hour anyways.

y/n felt relief come to her, now wanting back in bed. she felt as if she was clingy, but she missed billie's warmth, and it was barely five minutes outside. she just had that effect on her.

finding herself back in the bed, y/n was now cuddling billie who was now awake and alert. billie loved that smell that was attached to y/n, the smell of light perfume she oh so loved. it reminded her of how similar they were, but yet they were so different.

y/n's dominant yet protective personality made billie feel so safe. she loved what she made her feel, the immense pleasure that they both shared from their experience, and how that'll be what they will feel for nights to come.

"i don't wanna leave this, ever." billie mumbled.

"we don't have to. but soon we'll have to." y/n responded.

"i just can't take another round of sex, seven rounds was enough for me." billie said, y/n laughed.

"i was feeling the same way too. besides, we passed the hell out."

"we did."

the two found themselves close, y/n attaching her lips to billie's, feeling the softness of them. she pulled her closer, adding her tongue inside her mouth.

"i love you. " billie whispered, her deep blue eyes looking up at her.

"i love you too. "

stepping out of the shower, y/n noticed the sweet smell of breakfast. she grabbed one of her shirts and underwear, and decided on that for the moment. she walked into the kitchen, seeing billie making pancakes. vegan ones, too. y/n smiled, wrapping her arms around billie. she was also in the process of making coffee for the two of them, with a side of fruit too.

"looks good." she said.

"almost done with them." billie replied.

y/n was then sitting at the table, watching billie give her a plate. she instantly cut a piece off, shoveling it into her mouth.

"tastes amazing." billie blushed.

"oh shut up, you should slow down too."

"you're definitely right about that." y/n added, blowing on the next piece of food.

"god you're so cute." billie said.

"you're cuter."

billie laughed. y/n smiled in response, moving herself closer to billie, kissing her once more. the vanila smell that was on billie was a tad stronger, but it was still nice. the scent reminded y/n of home, mainly because she felt like home. she was in love with billie, feeling more and more in love each and everyday. she loved calling her her girlfriend, and billie feeling the same.

they both had similar personalities, sharing the whole "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude, but y/n was also more relaxed than billie, wasn't as straightforward with how she felt. and billie was never the one to admit to being the soft one, until y/n stepped into the scene, making billie learn more and more about herself.

after breakfast, the two were snuggled up in bed once again.

"bil?" y/n looked up at her.

"yes?" she said softly.

"one of these days, i'm marrying you." billie blushed and hid her face in y/n's neck. y/n giggled.

"i'm serious! i really wanna marry you."

"i do too."

billie kissed her cheek, grinning from ear to ear. y/n was just that amazing.

___________________________________

IM SO SOFT RNNN

I LOVE YOUUUU