bathroom ❗️

MISS NINJA

ANOTHER JEALOUS ONE

THIRD PERSON POV:

y/n was sipping her drink while watching billie and her friend. she leaned back on the counter behind her and took a sip of her tequila when they touched her elbow, she just ignored that. but the friend went a little excessive on the touching, they caressed billie's back, down to her hips. and that irked her, what pissed her off more was when billie didn't seem bothered. in fact, she thinks she even saw billie smirk at her.

she angrily put down her drink, and walked over there.

"hey baby, you want something?" billie asks, but before she can respond, her friend interjected.

"hold on, who are you?" they questioned.

"she doesn't wanna be bothered, right billie?" y/n's face contorted into annoyance, it pissed her off even more. it's like they purposely disregarded the nickname.

"i'm y/n." she said while putting an arm around billie and cockily said,

"her girlfriend." that made billie flush, feeling hot all of a sudden. y/n, who took the advantage of her height, looked down at them. almost as if, mocking them.

billie giggled as her friend walked away.

"jealous?" y/n scoffs.

"you wish." billie just nuzzled against her. believe it or not, y/n's eyes softened, even though she's this stone faced gal.

"Cmon, let's dance." she felt billie pull her to the dance floor. before y/n could reject,

"do not reject me, or you're not getting pussy."

as they made their way into the dance floor, billie grabbed two shots of tequila and gave one to her lover. they quickly drowned the shots, feeling it already because of their shots earlier.

some downtempo music was playing in the background when the two of them reached the dance floor.

their eyes met each other, time slowing down, not feeling anything, but theirselves only. sure, you could say it's cliché.

billie's hands wraps around her lover's neck.

"i know you were jealous earlier." y/n just rolled her eyes.

"oh c'mon, just admit it."

"it's just." she said with a sighed.

"the way they were touching you, you're mine and mine alone." she puts her head on top of billie's. her girlfriend chuckled in response.

"they were just a friend." billie guided y/n's hands to her ass.

"and besides, i belong to you, mommy." she purred beside y/n's ear.

"oh?" y/n countered by gripping her rear harder.

"you wanna play that game, princess." and with only that, her underwear was soaked.

y/n gripping the back of her neck, pulled billie towards her. harshly kissing her, it was surely gonna bruise the both of them.

they struggled as they went towards the bathroom.

"you love this, don't you, baby." y/n groaned when she felt her girlfriend grind against her.

"you love getting fucked in public." billie let out a soft moan, wondering why was the bathroom so far.

"yes, mommy." she replied, while still grinding might i say.

"i love it."

BILLIE'S POV