tattoo

Y/N POV

The last couple of weeks i've been really wanting to get a tattoo. i've been trying to think of ideas and i finally thought of one. i'm gonna get "i love you" written in billies handwriting and i'm gonna surprised her with it. i booked an appointment at the tattoo parlor for 5pm, it's currently 3:55pm so i have about an hour and a half to spare. first i gotta get billie to write i love you on a paper without being suspicious

i run downstairs into billies studio with a piece of paper and a pen. i knock first then walk in. and there she is. my beautiful baby.

"hey baby, can you write i love you on this piece of paper. it's for a fan." i say trying to convince her that a fan wanted it. she does anything for her fans.

"yeah baby of course. just i love you?" she says with a smile on her face.

"yup" i set the paper down on her desk and pass her the pen. she takes it and writes down "i love you-billie" and passes me back the paper and pen.

"thanks, my love. i gotta go run some errands real quick, is that okay? i ask because i know billie has separation anxiety when it comes to me.

"yeah it's okay i just gotta do some harmonies for this song so i'll be occupied." she smiles at me. god that smile.

"okay, angel. i'll see you later. i love you." i say while leaning down to kiss her. she kisses me back.

"i love you too princess." i smile and walk out the studio. i look at the time and it says 4:30pm. i get my keys and walk out the door. i get in my car and drive to the tattoo parlor. i get there right on time. i walk in and see my friend, Alex, who is also the tattoo artist.

"yo y/n, you ready?" he says. i nod, walking over to him and lay on the chair, on my side. i hand him the paper so he can make a sticker out of it. i chose to put the tattoo on the side of my rib going down. this is my first tattoo so i'm kinda nervous. Alex starts to place the sticker on me so he can trace it. he asks me if i'm ready and i nod.

he turns on the ink machine and starts tracing the letters. the pain wasn't as bad as i thought but it still hurt. i know the pain is gonna be worth it tho. i go on my phone to pass time while he finishes up the tattoo. Alex says i'm all good so i pay him and thank him. i hop in my car and drive to cvs to pick up some flowers and chocolate for billie.

i drive back home and by now it's about 7pm. i arrive at me and billies shared apartment and unlock the door.

"billie" i call out. no response. i place the chocolates and flowers on the counter and jog upstairs to our bedroom. i walk in and see billie on the bed with her knees to her chest and her head on her knees, rocking back and forth, sobbing. i run up to her and hug her.

"my love, what happened" she sits up and crawls into my lap.

"you took too long and i was worried. i even texted you and you didn't respond." she sobs out. i check my phone and see i have 60 unread messages from billie. i didn't even check my phone the whole time i was out. i was making sure this was perfect.

"oh my god baby i'm so so sorry. i haven't checked my phone since i left the house. i should've checked up on you. i'm so sorry baby." i pull her closer to me and she wraps her arms around me. i rock up back and forth for awhile and she calms down.

"baby" i say softly and she picks her head up.

"wanna know why i took so long." she nods her head and i hold her hands.

"it's because i have a surprise for you. do you wanna see it?" she smiles and nods her head. i pick her up and carry her downstairs carefully. i place her down on the couch gently and kiss her forehead.

"lemme go grab it okay. close your eyes." she nods and closes her eyes with her hands. i giggle at her and go get the chocolates and the flowers. i walk back over to her and stand in front of her.

"okay baby you can open them" she takes her hands away from her eyes and gasps when she sees what i'm holding. she jumps in my arms causing me to stumble back a little bit. i giggle as she kisses all over my face.

"thank you thank you thank you baby i love it." she says smiling ear to ear.

"that's not all baby." i say and she looks at me with a confused expression. i sit her back down on the couch and place the chocolates and flowers in her lap, sitting down in front of her and taking her hands in mine.

"billie, my love, these past two years with you have been the best two years of my life. you always put a smile on my face no matter what mood i'm in. i truly believe you're my soulmate, bil. you're the most perfect being on this earth and i don't know what i would do without you." i can see tears forming in her eyes.

"so that is why i got this." i lift up my shirt and turn a little to the side to show her the tattoo. she gasps and a tear falls down her cheek. she reaches out and touches it, caressing it with her thumb softly. she look back at me and i smile. she jumps in my arms for the second time today and hugs me tighter than ever. after a while she pulls away and kisses my lips. the kiss was filled with so much love and passion. she pulls away and looks at it again.

"is that why you asked me to write i love you on a piece of paper." she says. i smile and nod.

"do you like it?" i ask already knowing the answer.

"of course baby i love it so much. it's perfect." i smile and kiss her again. the kiss still filled with love and passion. i pull away after a while and lean my forehead on hers.

"i love you billie."

"i love you too y/n." i smile and for the rest of the night we cuddled while watching movies. every once in a while i would catch her staring at me and we would randomly say i love you here and there. eventually we both fall asleep in each other's arms. she really is the love of my life.

____________________________________

AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH I HOPE YOU GUYS DO TOO

PLEASE LEAVE REQUEST!! 

I LOVE YOUUUUU