good morning ❗️

This is my first time writing smut so bare with me here. i have no idea what i'm doing buttt i hope you guys like it 🧍🏻‍♀️

Billie: dom Y/N: sub
Y/N POV:
i woke up to my girlfriend, billie, peppering kisses all over me. "good morning, baby",she says in a raspy voice. "good morning angel", i reply. i kiss her lips and it slowly turns into a deeper and passionate kiss. billie licks the bottom of my lip, knowing what she's doing, i open my mouth and she slides her tongue in. we fight for dominance and of course she wins she moves down to my neck and softly kisses it. i let out a quiet moan when she finds my sweet spot. i feel her smirk against my skin. i feel her tug at my shirt, sitting up, i take off my shirt. she unclips my bra and throws it across the room. she starts fondling with my boobs while she kisses along my collarbone. i let out a whimper, letting her know i want more. she kisses down to my boobs and sucks them. swirling her tongue around, i let out a moan. "billie..." she kisses down my stomach and takes off my pants and panties. i whimper wanting her so bad. "please billie i need you so bad, baby. "you have to be patient for me, okay?" i nod my head. she goes down and places kisses on the inside of my thigh. i let out a whimper. "please billie" she looks up at me, "that's not my name angel" she says. "sorry, daddy" she smirks. she then starts to rub my clit slowly and i let out a moan, tilting my head back. "you like that, baby?" "yes, daddy, it feels so good." i place my hand on her head and push it down, wanting more. she licks a bold stripe up my core. i throw my head back, moaning. "fuck, daddy." she hums against my pussy making vibrations go through my body. i tangle my fingers in her hair, lightly tugging. "does that feel good, baby." "yes, daddy, so fucking good." i feel her fingers at my entrance and she slowly slides two fingers into my pussy. i arch my back and moan. "ugh fuck" i moan out. "you look so pretty with your pussy wrapped around my fingers, angel." i moan at her words. billie adds in another finger making me on the verge of cumming. "omg, daddy i'm so close." she sucks on my clit while thrusting her hand harder. "daddy, you're gonna make me cum!" i say moaning in between every word. "go ahead, baby. be a good girl and cum for me." i feel my legs shake and arch my back off the bed. "i'm cumming fuckk." i cum all over her fingers. billie slows down her fingers while i come down from my high. "good girl" she takes her fingers out, comes up to me, and places her fingers in my mouth. i suck off my juices, moaning at the taste. she then takes her fingers out and puts them in her mouth. i bite my lip at the sight. "you did so good for me, baby." she says kissing me. "thank you, daddy." she then lays down next to me and i cuddle into her. billie kisses my forehead and says "goodnight, baby, i love you" "goodnight billie, i love you too."

TODAYS MY BABYS BIRTHDAY SHES STILL 16 IDC this is so bad. i have no idea wtf i'm doing. anywayyy comment any suggestions you guys have. i hope you guys enjoyed that :)