skirt ❗️

Y/N POV:

i'm at work right now, wanting to go home. i've had such a long day. i just wanna go home and see my girlfriend, billie.

i finish up the work i need to get done and clean up my desk. i walk outside my office, saying bye to my coworkers.

i get in my car, calling billie. the phone rings and she picks up immediately.

"hi, my love." billie says. i smile just hearing her voice.

"hi, baby. i'm on my way home right now. anything you need me to pick up?" i asks.

"nope, all i need is you." i blush even tho she cant see me.

"alright, baby, i'll see you in a little bit. i love you."

"i love you too." she makes a kiss noise before hanging up.

i get home, walking in the door. i put my stuff down going to me and billies bedroom.

once i step in the room i see billie standing there with a plaid skirt on, a black hoodie, a leg garter on her left thigh, and some black boots.

"woah." i say, speechless. my mouth open and eyes wide.

"you like it?" billie says, playing with the edge of her skirt, bringing it up a little.

"like it? baby, i love it. you look so hot." i eye her up and down. billie smirks, walking up to me.

"if i look so hot then why don't you fuck me in it." i get taken back from her words. billie is never this bold.

"you want me to fuck you in it?" i say, voice raspy and low. billie nods, biting her lip.

i kiss billie roughly, walking her backwards towards the bed. she falls back and i get on top of her. i kiss her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. billie moans and tilts her head back.

i pull up her hoodie and throw it on the floor. she only has a black, lacy bra on. i look at her and smirk.

"this all for me?" billie nods her head.

i kiss down her neck, to her cleavage, down her stomach. i flip the skirt up a little. i pull back her leg garter, making it snap on her thigh. billie whimpers.

i pull back on my knees, admiring her. i stare a little too long because billie starts putting her arms over her chest.

"don't do that, baby. you look perfect." billie blushes. i bring her into a kiss before going down to her pussy.

i slide her panties to the side. i groan looking at her pussy.

"i love your pussy so much, princess." billie whimpers.

"y/n please touch me please" she whines out, bucking her hips.

"so needy for me. you want me to touch you?" i rasp out. billie nods quickly.

i slide my finger through her folds, rubbing her clit slowly. billie sighs as i feel her relax.

i slip in a finger into billie. she gasps, bucking her hips into my hand.

"you're so needy tonight, baby." i say.

"i need more please y/n" i slip in another finger, pumping into her faster. billies moans get louder with every thrust.

"tell me how good it feels, baby."

"it feels so good. please give me your tongue." i can hear the desperation in billies voice.

i suck her clit making her eyes roll back. i pump my fingers into her harder.

"god yes, baby. just like that." billie says in between moans. i feel billie tighten around my fingers signaling she's close.

"are you gonna cum, bil?"

"yes, baby. i'm gonna cum all over your fingers." i smirk at her words.

"yeah, baby? you gonna cum all over them?" billie nods her head quickly.

"i want you to look at me while you cum." billie struggles to open her eyes but she finally looks down at me, moans pouring out of her mouth.

"cmon baby cum for me." billie chants out yes's over and over again as she cums all while making eye contact.

i slow my thrusts down, pulling out. billie whimpers, grabbing my wrist, bringing her fingers into her mouth.

i let out a quiet 'fuck' while she does that. she releases my fingers with a pop. i lean down and kiss her, moaning into her mouth.

i lay down next to her, pulling her into me. i look at her, smiling.

"well that was definitely a surprise." we both chuckle.

"yeah i guess you can say that. did you like the skirt tho?" billie says, playing with my fingers.

"yeah, baby, i really liked it. you pull it off really good and you look sexy as fuck in it." billie blushes.

"thank you" she says quietly. i tilt her chin up and kiss her lips.

"i love you so much."

"i love you more." billie says, kissing my nose.

____________________________________

NOT CHECKED

THIS ONE SUCKS. IM REALLY TIRED.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

PLEASE REQUEST I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE

ALSO 9K??? THANK YOU SO MUCH

I LOVE YOUUUUU