whiny ❗️

Y/N POV

"get dressed." billie said, poking her head into the bedroom, where i was digging through my wardrobe.

"what do i wear?" i asked, nearly hysterical in the stress of deciding on an outfit, but billie was already gone from the room. i frowned as i was left alone, again.

i had been left alone all day, in fact. sure, we live together, but billie had been so cooped up in the studio i couldn't get a conversation out of her. let alone have sex.

i let her be, but jesus, a little care and attention for me would be nice. i did my best to be there for her when she was so hyper fixated on other things, but all that's been causing was extra stress on both our minds.

and today we had a big event to go to as a couple, but rather than excitement building up, billie had barely mentioned it until this morning. she was so taken by her work that i had ended up forgetting it entirely. and now i suddenly had to pick something to wear, and that stressed my already grumpy mind out to no end.

i pursed my lips, feeling extra bratty today, wondering if i'd be able to make billie look at me just a little more, and grabbed a short crop top like shirt, and an even shorter skirt. some ridiculous heels added on should do the trick.

i stepped out to the main hallway where billie was reaching for her keys. hair slightly straightened and a bandana over her head. she was wearing her black, leather strappy pants, and a tan long sleeved shirt with some design on it. she finally looked up at me and her eyes flashed something furious.

"you are not going out in that." billie scoffed, raking her eyes over my form.

"why not?" i grumbled, looking down and tugging at the skirt.

"isn't it good enough for you?"

a hand grasped my wrist and the other my chin, forcing my eyes to meet hers.

"you're being whiny, y/n." billie snapped.

"you know better than to dress like that for an event dinner. go change, now."

i pouted dramatically, tugging my hand away and crossing them over my barely covered chest. i didn't budge from my spot.

a slim eyebrow raised slowly at my defiance, and i found myself getting nervous as billie calculated what to do next. i chewed my lip and hoped she'd lay me over her lap, or maybe take out the restraints that had been laying unused in my drawers for far too long.

"fine." she said sternly, turning around.

"you can stay home then."

wait. no. that wasn't what i wanted. the event was a big one, one that i had been looking forward to. i only wanted to have billie give me a bit more attention, because i needed it.

"no!" i replied, clenching your fists by my sides. oh, i really was whining now.

billie halted, slowly, and turned back. her hand undid her bandana and took it off.

she took off her shoes, taking her sweet time. i glanced at the nearest clock, hoping this wouldn't make us late. billie hated being late.

once she was barefoot, she neared me and set her hands on her hips.

"tell me what's going on." she demanded, her tone chilly.

"why are you being such a brat all of a sudden?"

"i'm not being a brat." i protested, grumbling.