livestream

BRO THOSE PICTURES ARE SO SCARY LMAOOO

Y/N POV:

"y/n" billie yells from our bedroom.

"yes, bil?" i shout back from the kitchen.

"i'm gonna go live on instagram. wanna join?" billie asks.

"yeah i'll be there in a minute, baby." i'm currently making both me and billie sandwiches.

i get done making the sandwiches and walk upstairs into the bedroom. i see billie already started the live. i sit next to her, out of the screen, and hand her a sandwich. she smiles at me.

"thank you, baby." she says. billie looks back at the screen laughing at some comments.

"show y/n" billie pulls me into the frame. i wave and smile.

"hi guys." i say. the comments flood with questions about me and billie.

"how long have you guys been together." billie reads out loud.

"we've been together for a little over a year." i say, answering the question. billie smiles and kisses me. the fans go crazy after that.

"how did you guys meet" i read.

"well, billie and i were really good friends before we started dating. we would always be around each other and people would make jokes about how we look like a couple. at the time i had a huge crush on billie and i guess she felt the same way and yeah. here we are eating sandwiches together and talking to you guys. " i laugh at the last part and billie does too.

"cmon guys, how could you not have the biggest crush on her. she's a fucking goddess." i blush and shake my head. billie kisses my cheek and takes a bite of her sandwich.

after billie said that, there were some people in the comments talking about how i wasn't that good looking and billie can get way better. i guess billie didn't see them because she just kept talking to them.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom." i whisper to her. she nods and gives me a little smile. i get up and walk to the bathroom.

once i get to the bathroom, i immediately feel tears coming down my face. i sit down on the toilet and pull my knees into my chest. i put my head down and sob.

billie does deserve better. she can get anyone she wants and she chose me. i'm way too out of her league to even be with her. i'm not good enough for her.

my thoughts get interrupted by billie knocking on the door.

"y/n, baby, are you okay? you've been in there for a while." i don't respond, not trusting my voice enough to talk.

"baby, I'm coming in." billie opens up the door, looking for me. she sees me sitting on the toilet with my head down and immediately comes over to me. she brings me down onto the floor so i'm sitting on her lap.

"angel, what happened?" billie says softly while rubbing my back. i hug her tight and sob into her chest.

"t-they said that you can do way better and that i was ugly." i say in between sobs. billie furrows her eyebrows.

"baby, you're not ugly. you're far from that. you're the most beautiful girl in the world. so so beautiful. i wouldn't want anyone else. they're just jealous that they can't have an amazing, talented, beautiful, girlfriend. you mean everything to me, my love." billie strokes my hair while i calm down. i pull my head out of her chest, putting my hand on her cheek. i lean in to kiss her and she does the same.

"thank you." i whisper. she shakes her head.

"no need to thank me, princess. that's what i'm here for. i love you."

"i love you more, bil." she smiles and pecks my lips.

"i'm gonna black screen their asses." i giggle and we both stand up. we walk back into the bedroom, billie grabs her phone, going on instagram. she post a black screen saying to the people on my live talking bad about my girlfriend, fuck off. she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and she makes me so happy. so please leave her alone, she's my everything. billie shows me her phone and i smile.

"you're the best, billie." i say, wrapping my arms around her.

"i just wanna protect you."

____________________________________

PINTEREST IS THE BEST APP HANDS DOWN

ALSO DID YOU GUYS SEE MEGAN FOX LAST NIGHT AT THE BBMA'S??? SHE LOOKED SO FINEEE

I LOVE YOUUUU