thigh riding ❗️

Y/N POV

it had been a really long day at the office when i heard a knock on my door. i got up and opened it seeing my baby, billie, standing there.

"i thought i was meeting you at home, angel." i greeted her with a soft kiss, hand stroking down her cheek. i could see the lust in her eyes, the heat practically radiating off her skin.

"couldn't wait anymore." she whined, tugging at the hem of my untucked blouse in an attempt to grab the attention of my lips. i figured why not bother teasing her for a bit, couldn't hurt, right?

grinning, i wrapped a hand into her hair, pulling her to me while the other arm wrapped around her, lips meeting gently. i ran my tongue across her lower lip and she was quick to submit, letting my tongue roll against hers for a few minutes before i pulled away, her lip trapped between my teeth before it snapped back.

"i'm not done working baby, you're walking a thin line. would hate to have to punish you." i nodded to the couch.

"take a seat." billie huffed, but obliged, pouting as she took out her phone to occupy herself. i chuckled, returning to my desk, truthfully i didn't have that much work left to do, but it was just so much fun to tease.

while i turned back to your paperwork, i found my eyes drifting over to my girlfriend. i was surprised to see her in a dress for once, and man was she adorable when she pouted.

a paragraph of writing later and billie was groaning again, bored of her phone. she stood, coming to lean against the side of my desk. i stopped writing for a moment while i looked up at her.

"yes?" i raised my eyebrows.

"baby." she whined, i sighed, pushing back from my desk a little bit, motioning for her to climb into my lap, which she gleefully did. wrapping an arm around her, my pen returned to moving in the other. i wasn't surprised when billie buried herself into my neck, placing a trail of kisses up it, nipping at my earlobe. she pulled at my free hand, moving it to her bare thigh.

"the only way you're getting off is on my thigh." i spoke, smirking.

"i can work with that." her voice was breathy against my ear as she readjusted herself over my leg, making sure the skirt of her dress wasn't trapped between our bodies. a roll of her hips and she let out a whimper, feeling herself clench around nothing, walls fluttering at the friction against her clit. my free hand groped at her ass, spanking the cheek swiftly. billie let out a moan continuing to ride my thigh, eyes closing as she buried herself against my neck.

"good girl" i murmured against her, nipping at her shoulder. the hand on her ass controlling the speed of her thrusts, within minutes she was practically shaking against my body, she clearly had been riled up.

i finished up my paperwork, able to turn my attention fully to billie, pulling her from my neck i planted a searing kiss on her lips. she whimpered into my mouth, wrapping her arms tightly around my shoulders as my hands moved to her hips, pushing her core down onto my leg. she broke away from my lips with a loud gasp, moaning my name out into the office. her body was alight with passion, tingling through her as i nibbled my way down her neck, a particularly harsh bite into her pulse point.

"cum for me baby." i muttered before sucking a mark against her tender skin. with a few more rolls of her hips she was spasming against me, a string of quiet curses leaving her lips with a quiet sob. my hands soothingly rubbed at her back, lips gently kissing the top of her head.

"feel better, baby?" she nodded against my shoulder, giggling. i kissed her shoulder, moving to stand, arms still wrapped around her to keep her steady on her shaky legs. a gentle kiss against her lips, smiling at her.

"thank you." billie's voice was still wavering and breathy.

"cmon, let's get you home. then i can really fuck you." winking, i packed up my things, leaving the office hands intertwined.

___________________________________

A WHOLE CHAPTER OF THIGH RIDING?YES

NO THERES NOT GONNA BE A PART 2

THANK YOU FOR 37K! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME

I LOVE YOUUU