punishment ❗️

THIRD PERSON BC WHY NOT. ALSO LMK IF YOU LIKE THRID PERSON BC IDK IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT. OK BYE

although it's a thursday night, the carnival's full. there are people by every booth, playing all of the games. there's a line for the ferris wheel and kids walking around with balloons. a sugary, almost caramelized smell fills the air, and as y/n stands by the entrance, her eyes dart rapidly from one thing to the other. chuckling, billie places a hand on her lower back, also analyzing the view.

"so, what do you wanna do first?" billie asks.

"churros! can we get churros? please?" y/n yells once her eyes land on the churro stand. billie laughs and nods.

"of course we can. cmon." billie grabs y/n hand and they walk over to the churro stand. in line y/n stands in front of billie while billies arms are wrapped around her. y/n intentionally pushes her ass back into her and smirks as she hears billie's breath hitch.

when they get churros, y/n dips her churro in the white icing, taking a large bite. billie looks over at    y/n as a bit of the icing gets on y/n's lip. y/n looks into billies eyes, scooping the icing up with her index finger and sticking her finger in her mouth. she moans at the taste. billie yanks y/n's arm, dragging her behind a closed food stand.

"are you teasing, mommy?" billie whispers in y/n's ear. y/n gives billie a devilish smile and nodded her head quickly. 

"i want you to fuck me, mommy." y/n said innocently.

"hmm? you think you deserve to get fucked by mommy?" billie tilts her head to the side as she talks.

y/n knew after all the teasing she'd done that she wouldn't get what she wanted unless she worked up for it.

"you've been bad. i think i'm going to have to spank your little ass so you know that you're not allowed to tease mommy, huh?" billie said lowly. y/n whimpered at her words.

"mhm, i think i deserve to be spanked, mommy." she moaned out and inched closer to billie. billie nodded and smirked. she grabbed y/n's arm, dragging her to the big parking lot where billies car was. she opened up the back door, shoving y/n in and following her.

"in the car? billie, what if someone hears?" y/n says and looks at billie like she's crazy. billie grips y/n's face hard probably leaving a mark.

"first of all my name isn't billie. second of all let them. let them hear how much of a slut you are." billie lowly says. y/n whimpers and nods.

"i'm sorry, mommy." she whispers and billie let's go of her face.

billie wasted no time and pulled y/n's pants down along with her panties. she threw them in the front seats and proceeded on taking off y/n's shirt and bra. billie pulls y/n over her lap, laying her down so her ass was right in front of her.

"now baby, you're gonna take your spanking like a good little girl and then mommy's going to fuck you. if you're a good girl, maybe i'll let you cum. understood?"

"yes, mommy. i'm ready for my spanking" y/n answered, pushing her ass up more.

billie didn't hesitate, slamming her hand down onto y/n's ass, not holding back at all. it would definitely be bruised later on and y/n wouldn't be able to sit down. that was exactly how y/n liked it though. the pain was what got her off.

y/n let out moans left and right through her spanking. billie enjoyed listening to the noises coming from her mouth.

after three minutes of spanking, billie stops, admiring her work. y/n was breathing heavily, the feeling between her legs increasing. she wanted to get fucked so bad.

billie didn't want to make her wait too long. she lied y/n down flat on her back of the leather seat and scooted down so she was right in front of her dripping wet pussy. 

billies tongue teased over y/n's clit, stopping occasionally to suck on it as y/n moaned. y/n moved her hand to billies hair and tangled her fingers in it. she tugged at it and pulled billie closer to her making billie moan into her pussy. the vibrations going through her body making her moan louder.

"oh, mommy." she moaned, tugging billies hair harder by how good she felt.

billie pushed her tongue into y/n's entrance, going as deep as she could. y/n rolled her hips, grinding on billie's tongue. she brought her hand up to y/n's clit, rubbing it, adding more pleasure.

"yes, mommy. keep doing that. i'm so close already." y/n screamed out. billie held her hips, moving her tongue in and out of y/n's entrance.

"i'm gonna cum!" she shouted, arching her back slightly. billie was surprised by how fast she was about to cum.

"hold it. be a good girl and hold it for mommy." billie mumbled, rubbing her clit faster. this made it harder for y/n to hold in her release.

"i cant hold it. please, mommy!" y/n screamed louder than ever. she didn't think she could hold it any longer. she was desperate to release.

"go ahead, baby. cum for mommy." billie said as y/n arched her back, gripping on to the headrest beside her.

"oh my god yes." her eyes rolled back as she came onto billies tongue. she fell back onto the leather seat , breathing heavily. billie came up to her so they were face to face. she kisses y/n and y/n moaned into the kiss.

"don't you taste good, baby?" billie asked lowly. y/n nodded and closed her eyes trying to get her breathing back to normal.

"did you learn your lesson?" billie questioned, stroking her cheek.

"yes, mommy. i learned my lesson."

____________________________________

THIS WAS A REQUEST BY blurrysofs  YUPPPPP

YOU'RE LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER AND I GET SOOO EXCITED WHEN YOU COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS. I GOT HORNY WRITING THIS SO THANKS.

EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU BLURRYSOFS

I LOVE YOUUUUU