prank pt 2 ❗️

FUCK SHES SO HOT WTF
G!P BILLIE

"how about i show you how sorry i am?" i rasp in her ear.

Y/N POV:

"show me then, baby." i whisper back and she immediately pushes me against the wall. she kisses me roughly as if it's the last time she'll ever kiss me. her hands traveling all over my body and the sounds of our lips smacking together fill the room. she presses herself against me making me moan into the kiss. she pulls away and pulls my shirt off, tossing it over her shoulder, making sure not to hit the candles.

billie kisses my neck and sucks on my sweet spot. i tilt my head back and whimper. i tangle my fingers in her hair, lightly pulling it, feeling her smirk against my skin.

"can i take this off?" she asks, pulling at my bra. i nod and she brings her hand around my back, unclipping my bra. she stares down at my boobs with her mouth open.

"fuck" billie mutters under her breath. i smirk and pull her head towards them. she licks over my nipple and bites it lightly.

"shit bil." i moan out as she rolls my nipple between her teeth. she does this for a few seconds before pulling away.

"baby, i wanna show you something first." i say to billie.

"and what's that?" she asks, i run downstairs and grab the lingerie i got from the mall. i walk into the downstairs bathroom and put it on. i leave my clothes on the counter. i'll just get them later. i walk back upstairs, into our room and i see billie taking her shirt off. she looks at me and her eyes widen.

"fuck baby, you look so sexy." billie walks up to me and kisses me eagerly. my hands go to grab her boobs over her bra, fondling them. billie moans into the kiss and pulls away. she drags me over to the bed, pushing me down on it. she walks into the closet and walks out with two pairs of handcuffs and a vibrator.

billie walks over to my side and takes my left hand, handcuffing it to the bed. she does the same with my right hand. she then handcuffs my legs to the bed so i'm all spread out for her.

"is it too tight, baby?" billie asks softly. i shake my head no. she grabs the vibrator, putting it on the highest setting and laying it on my clit. i jolt at the sudden pleasure and moan loudly.

"fuck billie, turn it down please." i say in between moans. she doesn't say anything and smirks. i know she loves seeing me all spread out like this. billie walks over to the desk and grabs a camera.

"you were recording the whole time?" i say a little high pitched.

"yeah and i'm gonna keep recording." billie says with a smirk on her face. that damn smirk. she gets on the bed in between my legs, on her knees. she lifts the camera up so it's showing all of me.

"look at you all tied up like the slut you are." billie says in a low tone, making eye contact with me. i whimper and squirm under her, intimidated by her stare.

"this is all for me, isn't it?" she says, pulling back on my panties and letting it snap back on my skin. i whimper and nod quickly. she chuckles and slides her hand up my stomach to my boobs, all while she's holding the camera. she pulls my bra down and my boobs spill out. she tugs at my nipple harshly, making me whimper. she releases it and does the same with the other. i feel myself getting close and start moaning louder.

"billie, i'm gonna cum. can i please cum for you?" i moan out, trying my hardest not to cum without permission.

"you wanna cum, baby? then cum, show the camera how much of a slut you are." billie scoots back a little to get a wider shot. my eyes roll back and i arch my back, cumming for billie.