impatient ❗️

claudia is so pretty

Y/N POV:

on the walk back home to my apartment, billie occasionally stopped me to kiss me, making me giggle, she is so impatient.

when we arrived at my apartment i tried opening the door, not being able to focus on pushing the key inside the keyhole with billie behind me, planting wet kisses on my neck, i could only focus on the feeling of her hands squeezing my waist and her lips on my neck. i fumbled with the keys almost dropping them.

"are you going to open the door, baby? or do you want to me to take you right here?" she smirked against my neck and i whimpered. she knew the effect she had on me.

she took my keys into her hand and opened the door herself. pushing me inside, she slammed me against the wall in the hallway. she slammed her lips back against mine. one of her hands squeezing my ass while her other hand disappeared under my shirt, her fingers stroking my hot skin. my hands went around her neck pulling her as close to me as possible, wanting to feel her against me. i started pulling on her hair, causing her to let out a groan.

i smirked against her lips, pulling away, looking at her, i leaned in starting to kiss her neck, finding her sweet spot immediately, she let out a moan. i started sucking on her skin, giving her a hickey. my hands roaming her body. she suddenly pulled my head back by my hair making me look at her, she smirked at the shocked look on my face when she roughly pulled on my hair.

"yeah you like it when i play rough with you don't you, baby?" billie smirked when i gave her a nod. her hands coming around my throat squeezing, she started making out with me again. i was a mess, this girl was going to be death of me. i have never felt this kind of a sensation before. pressing my thighs together, the ache between my legs was getting too much.

billie noticed that, she started sucking and biting my neck, her hand leaving my throat, sliding her hand down, she squeezed my breast with one hand, the other fumbling with the button of my jeans. opening them she pushed her hand inside my pants, teasing me over my panties. she felt how wet i was already, even through the material of my underwear. she smirked against my neck.

"billie" i moaned. needing to feel her right now.

her hand disappearing inside my panties, pushing a finger inside not moving at first. i knew she wanted to tease me and hear me beg for her to finally fuck me.

"billie, please." i started whining. i never thought i would hear myself begging.

"please what y/n?" she smirked at me, torturing me.

"fuck me already, billie please." giving me another short kiss on the lips. she started moving her finger, pulling it out and pushing it back in. i moaned begging for more. she added a second finger, her thumb rubbing my clit. i started grinding against her hand needing more friction. i was close, my moans getting high pitched.

"you're doing so good for me, baby. look at you riding my fingers, you're my dirty girl aren't you?" she said, kissing my lips. she knew i loved dirty talk.

"cum for me, babygirl." kissing my neck, i came around her fingers.

needing a minute to catch my breath. i thought she'd give me a minute before going back to fucking me. i was wrong when she started rubbing my sensitive clit again.

letting out a whine, i tried pushing her hand away but she took both of my hands in one hand and slammed them over my head against the wall. pressing herself against me, not allowing me to move. she started pushing two fingers inside of me again. i moaned, looking down i watched how she fucked me with her ringed hand. she caught me staring at her hand and she started smirking.