suck ❗️

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS SO SHUSH

inspired by the gc blurrysofs sparecooter- fuckmebil 😁

Y/N'S POV

billie: dom
y/n: sub

"aren't you a pretty sight?" billie coos above me.

she looks down at me with something akin to hunger and reverence in her eyes. there's a sharp smirk on her lips, and the slightest flush of red dusted on her cheeks. she's beautiful, dangerous, alluring. during moments like these she holds all the power, and she knows it. she wields it with ease.

i'm on my knees in front of her, mouth open and waiting for the black dildo that bobs between her legs. the plush grey carpet is soft against my shins. it's expensive wool, but a luxury billie can easily afford. today might just be the day i ruin it. i'm so turned on i might be sitting in a puddle of my own arousal. my thighs tremble with the promise of something filthy that hangs, supercharged, in the air around me. lust. it crackles in billie's eyes, and sings high and sweet in my veins.

i press my thighs together, desperate for a bit of friction on my aching clit.

billie's been doing what she does best: teasing the shit out of me all day. first, at a lunch meeting i suspect she'd dragged me to just watch me struggle in public as she teased my clit. then on the drive home, in the backseat, where she made me sit still and quiet while three of her fingers filled my weeping pussy. she'd made phone calls nonchalantly, as if i weren't whimpering right in front of her.  

now, billie watches me squirm with a teasing smile. her fingers cup my jaw, thumb rubbing against my cheek. the other hand guides the strap towards my lips and she chuckles when i lean forward to meet her.  

"look at you all desperate." she tuts, and pushes me back.

"patience, pretty girl. don't forget who's in charge here." i look up at her, unable to stop the pout and frustrated groan that leaves my mouth.

"use your manners, baby. ask me nicely." billie tugs on my bottom lip.

"please." i say.

"please what, angel?" she tilts her head to the side.

"tell me what you want." 

"please, can i suck your strap?" i ask, and i make those eager eyes she can never resist. billie squeezes my chin.

"tell me how bad you want it."

"so bad." i whine, and turn my head to suck her thumb into my mouth.

"want it so bad." i beg around the digit in my mouth.
she smiles proudly, and i squeeze my thighs together again to stave off the wave of heat the gesture brings.

"there's my good girl." she praises, pulling her thumb from between my lips.

"open up." my lips part in earnest.

"wider, baby." her fingers wrap around the dildo again.

i tilt my head back and stick my tongue out more, face now bared to her. billie murmurs another word of praise, and slaps the head of the toy against my tongue. a desperate moan wrenches it's way out of my chest, and she shushes me as she guides the dildo into my mouth.

billie lets me set the pace at first, and i wrap my hand around the base, leisurely sucking more and more of it into my mouth. she rubs my neck and shoulders, hushed words of affection dripping from her tongue like honey. they only serve to heighten my desire for her. as much as i begged for this, i wouldn't mind if she pushed me onto your back and fucked me right now. i've earned it after all the teasing she's put me through today.

"good girl." she whispers, watching the black silicone slide past my parted lips.

"get it nice and slick for me, angel." billie's fingers curl against the back of my neck, and she rocks her hips forward, no longer satisfied with my slow movements.

"that's it, baby, take it. i know you can." she rolls her hips forward slowly.

"gonna fuck your gorgeous face. you want that?" i nod as best i can with my mouth full.

"what do you do if you want me to slow down?" she asks softly, and her hungry fingers slip into my hair.

i make the appropriate hand gesture, and billie rewards me with another rock of her hips.

"that's right, pretty girl." she mumbles.

"and don't hesitate to tell me. i want you to enjoy yourself too."

her grip on my hair tightens, and she thrusts forward until she reaches the back of my throat and i gag. my eyes flutter shut, and i relax, focusing on breathing even as an ache sets into my jaw. billie holds me steady as her hips rock against my face in slow yet deep strokes. she's driven by the sounds i make, the choked gasps, the gagged moans as i dig my nails into the back of her thighs.

i know i must look a mess right now, with my nostrils flared and spit gathering at the corners of my mouth. tears run down my face at the stretch of the dildo and billie's frenzied pace. i look at her through blurry eyes and she groans appreciatively, brushing at my tears with her thumb.

"if only you knew how pretty you look when i fuck your face." her words, despite the filth of them, are laced with adoration.

"maybe next time i'll take a picture and show you."

now there's a thought. it sends an electric current down my spine and makes my clit throb. i hoped it could become a reality, and not just empty words said in the heat of the filthy moment. the idea of billie fucking me and a camera capturing all of it, sends a gush of warmth to my pussy that coats my inner thigh and drips onto the expensive carpet.

billie hums, eyes catching my reaction.

"oh you're a dirty girl." she grins.

"that's okay though. you're my dirty girl, and i love it."

she lets me up for air, hands spreading my spit over the dildo as she gives me a chance to breathe. i cough, chest heaving as i take in shuddered breaths. spit dangles from my lips, i feel it slide down my chin.

with a smile, i lick at my bottom lip.

"i love it too." i say, my voice cracking. billie smirks.

"want some more?"

like that was even a question. i want as much of her as she's willing to give, and then some. i want her to fuck me till i cry, till the only thing i can whimper is her name. i want to feel her in every step i take for the next week. i want the taste of her on my tongue, the slide of her skin under my lips. i want her in every way imaginable, over and over, for all eternity.

i answer, signaling absolute and total desire, is a desperate whisper. 

"yes."

___________________________________

THERE YA GO

I LOVE YOUUU

daddy; B.E. imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें