forever

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? A LITERAL FUCKING PRINCESS SHE LOOKS STUNNING. DEFINITELY WASNT EXPECTING THIS

THIRD PERSON POV

she notices a lot of things about billie. most of them are the small things and to her they're the best things about her. but lately she noticed one particular thing that billie loved doing. her strong, tough, built girlfriend absolutely loved kissing y/n. no, not kissing y/n. the almost kiss. the build up to the kiss. y/n would classify herself as a pretty impatient person, but with billie everything is different. with billie, y/n fell in love with the way the blonde would take her time to kiss her. the way her full lips hang open slightly, hot breath pushing out mixing with y/n's. lips just hovering, never touching, if anything she would give her the gentlest brush.

it has been 10 minutes. 10 minutes of billie holding y/n in her arms on top of her while laying on the couch. her head was resting on a pillow as she let her eyes flutter open and closed every minute or so, just to check if the y/h/c beauty was real or not. sometimes she felt the need to check. not because she was insecure, but because she was amazed, taken back even by the intensity of her emotions.

"i love these moments." billie felt y/n's words caress her lips as she opened her eyes and let herself get lost into y/e/c eyes. billie sighed softly and moved her hands to the back of y/n's head. her girlfriend hummed in content as familiar hands pushed into her scalp massaging it softly. she was constantly amazing by how gentle her girlfriend always is with her.

"elaborate." her voice was quiet. tone was gentle and welcoming, playful too. y/n responded with a wide grin as she pulled back slightly, but billie was quick to follow leaning up to keep their lips in close distance.

"these moments." the tv was on in the background, low volume. it was enough to fill the silence slightly while being quiet enough for the girls to not pay attention to it and pay attention to each other.

"what do you mean by 'these moments'?" she asked once again, slightly confused this time. y/n simply grinned at her once again and leaned down to softly place her lips on billie's. one thing she loved about her was her lips; they were like mini pillows, so soft and full at the same time. they both had small smiles as their lips danced together slowly as if they were made for each other.

"you. you're so romantic." y/n pulled her lips back slightly but leaving them touching billie's. the blonde loved it.

"you're so gentle with me." whispering against billie's lips, y/n watched how her words affected her girlfriend. she could see the love in her eyes.

"you are so loving. so, so loving. there's so much love in you and it's amazing watching you pour it out in me. it's an amazing feeling." the blush on billie's face was enough to make her heart flutter. she loved seeing billie this vulnerable, all her emotions present, the ones that only y/n is allowed to see.

"only for you." billie whispered too dazed by y/n to notice her hand moving to her pocket.

"only for me. forever?" billie closed her eyes with a small laugh and nodded leaning up to connect their lips. once she opened her eyes she saw the nervousness in y/n's eyes and turned confused. but the sun hit the jewellery to the right. the light hit billie's eyes. the blue turned brighter, both because of the light and because of the jewellery. she gasped lightly as she looked at the ring in y/n's hand held next to her face.

"forever?" y/n's voice cracked slightly as her heart jumped in her chest. it was like it was on an invisible trampoline. quiet tears slid down cheeks with wide smiles as billie nodded.

"i'd like to enjoy these moments with the comfort of you being my wife." billie laughed slightly at y/n's playful tone and smile. she nodded leaning up to kiss y/n once again. this lasted for a few seconds as they melted into each other. they were moulding into one, learning to fill each other's empty halves.

"i'd love to be your wife." y/n smiled. it wasn't a regular smile. it was a new smile. it was a new smile that billie glued her eyes to with glossy eyes. memorizing it, burning it into her mind, she will remember this smile. for the rest of her life. the ring made its way to her finger. it fit perfectly. better than anything she's ever worn. their hands moulded together as they touched.

"but do you mind explaining what 'these moments' are?" y/n giggled at her girlfriend and rubbed their noses together softly.

"the build up." billie finally had an understanding expression.

"i don't need to kiss you to be satisfied. just holding you is enough. keeping my lips close enough, knowing that you're mine and i'm yours, knowing i can kiss you if i want to. having that power, with someone like you. you are what words miss. indescribable. you're the imperfections of perfect making you officially impossible to exist. i don't know how i got so lucky. but i'm glad i did."

"i adore you." billie was happy.

"and i adore you." y/n was happy.

___________________________________

BILLIE REALLY OUTDID HERSELF

I LOVE SEEING HER SO CONFIDENT!! IM SO PROUD OF HER

I LOVE YOUUU