mini golf

Y/N POV:

billie and i are going on a little mini golf date. we thought it would be a cute idea. the both of us haven't went mini golfing in a while so this will be fun.

"i'm gonna beat your ass." billie says while we get our clubs and balls.

"are you sure about that?" i raise my eyebrow. billie nods. billie picks out a yellow ball and club and i pick out a red ball and club.

she puts her ball on the turf, taking some time to look between the ball and the hole. billie swings her club back and hits the ball right in the hole.

"good job, baby." billie grins.

"easy."

"hey, don't get too cocky, eilish. this is only the first one." billie shakes her head.

i put my ball down, swinging the club. the ball rolls right into the hole. i go over to it, picking it up.

"easy." i mock billie.

"oh shut up." billie groan out. i giggle and we walk over to the second one. this one has a little hill.

"watch this." billie puts her ball down, swinging. the ball goes over the hill but swerves to the side.

"that was the wind." she says. i laugh.

"sure it was. now you watch this." i do the same thing but the ball lands in the hole. billie looks at me with her rbf.

"this isn't fair." i laugh and shake my head.

"quite fair to me, bil" i hear billie mutter a low whatever under her breath.

(time skip to the last hole)

billie and i are at the last hole and we're tied. she's been bragging about how she's gonna win. as this being the last hole, it's hard. so this should be fun to watch.

"alright, baby, last one and it's a tie. better focus." billie places her ball down, taking a deep breath. she swings and hits the ball. the ball rolls right next the hole. billie huffs.

"if i make this i win." i say smiling. billie rolls her eyes.

"yeah yeah hurry up." i put the ball down,  swinging for the last time today. the ball rolls through the obstacles, into the hole. i throw my hands up in victory. i look at billie and she just walks over to her ball picking it up.

"looks like i beat your ass." i say. she shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

we return our clubs and balls. we walk back to the car, getting in. billie would usually hold my hand or put her hand on my thigh but she didn't do it this time.

"cmon, are you really that mad at me for winning?" billie stays quiet, her eyes on the road. i huff and look out the window.

we get home, getting out of the car. we walk into the house, immediately greeted by shark.

"hi, sweet boy." billie says to shark.

"really? you'll talk to him but not me?" she ignores me, going up to our room.

i feed shark and give him some water before heading upstairs, into our room. i see billie laying on the bed, looking through her phone.

i get on some comfy clothes and get into bed next to billie. i try to kiss her but she pulls away.

"baby, i want a kiss. you cant be mad because i won." billie looks at me then looks back at her phone. i grab my phone and just scroll through instagram.

after about an hour, billie lays her head on my shoulder. i look at her.

"i'm sorry for ignoring you. you know how competitive i am." i giggle and billie smiles.

"took you long enough, you sore loser." billie shakes her head and kisses me. i kiss her back.

"i've been waiting for that." i say. billie smiles, pecking my lips.

"i mean you do deserve a kiss after winning, don't you?" i nod quickly. billie giggles, kissing my lips.

____________________________________

AHHHH IDK IF I LIKE THIS BUT ITS SOMETHING.

IM FEELING WAY BETTER THAN I DID THE PAST TWO DAYS THANK GOD

PLEASE COMMENT REQUEST I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AT ALL

I LOVE YOUUUU