control ❗️

Y/N POV

"what's wrong, baby?" i ask as billie storms into the room.

"they want me to finish the album by next week." billie tells me.

"they can't just force me to have it done by next week."

"bil, come here." i say, placing my book on the nightstand and holding my arms out to her.

"i despise people." billie complains as she throws herself dramatically onto the bed.

"does that include me?" i ask.

"of course not, love." billie says.

"i would never despise you. i've just had an awful day."

"let me make it better." i tell her as i move to straddle her lap. billie squirms beneath me, her beautiful black hair spread out across the pillow as she looks up at me through her lashes with lust filled eyes. she reaches up and pulls me towards her, but i stop her.

"now, now." i chide, sitting up straight above her.

"you spend all day trying to boss people around. let me take control for a little while."

"but—" billie begins to protest.

"are you going to be a good girl or am i going to have to punish you?" i ask darkly.

"for you, baby?" billie teases.

"i'll be a good girl."

"get off the bed." i tell her as i move from her lap. billie does as i ask, moving to stand beside the bed. her long black dress brushes the floor. (pretend for the imagine) standing before her, i let my hands travel down her body, mapping her curves as i lean in to kiss her.

billie's hands twists into my hair and tugs as she tries to deepen the kiss. she gasps as i bring my hand down against her ass.

"what was that for?" she questions.

"i thought you were gonna be a good girl." i tell her.

"and?" she questions.

"i'm the one in control." i inform her as i twist my hand into her hair and tug hard enough to expose her neck to me.

"you're going to do everything exactly as i say or you're not gonna like the consequences. is that understood?" leaning in, i press rough kisses to the sensitive skin of her neck.

"yes, mommy." billie replies, voice thick with sarcasm. i spank her again, hard, making her yelp.

"what did you just say to me?" i ask, teeth nipping at her skin. i squeeze her ass cheek, helping to ease some of the sting.

"y-yes, mommy, i understand." she answers, the sarcasm replaced with want and need.

"that's my good little girl." i praise her. billie hums as i suck the skin of her neck between my teeth, making sure to mark her.

moving away from her, i begin undressing myself. she reaches behind her and reaches for her zipper, but i shake my head, making her stop in her tracks.

"but—" she begins to complain. i make a tisking sound that has billie staring daggers at me.

"i want you to stand right there, angel." i tell her.

"you look so damn beautiful in that dress, you know that?"

"of course i do, why do you think i wear it?" billie asks sassily.

"you're gonna pay for that smart mouth of yours." i warn her as i continue to undress myself.

"will i?" billie asks.