thigh ❗️

THIRD PERSON POV

"and i understand that but i can't finish that many songs by then."

y/n furrowed her eyebrows, elbows on the desk and head propped up in her hands. she smiled, that genuine little upturn of the corners of her lips, eyes sparkling as she watched billie talk.

"yes, and finneas is out of town and i can't do it without him."

she watched the way billie's lips moved as she talked, the way they formed each word. it was like liquid silk, and y/n couldn't decide if she wanted to fall asleep to her voice or fuck herself to it. she smiled, watching the way billie's lips turned up in a soft smile when she noticed y/n watching her, her happiness contagious.

y/n was wet, so fucking soaked by just the sound of billie's voice. her smile shifted into a sly, small smirk, her eyes shining with adoration and a hint of mischief but god, listening to billie was better than watching porn, her voice so soothing and smooth it was like it was dripping with sensuality.

billie raised an eyebrow, her phone pressed to her ear. she was swiveling her chair, and it made y/n smile. her face shifted to one of annoyance when she listened to the response on the other end.

"with all due respect, sir, i don't give a single crap about your opinion on the matter."

that was what did y/n in, the authoritative tone paired with the steely blaze in her eyes. it was almost too much to handle. she stood, coming around billie's desk and nodding towards her lap, pleased when she leaned back and nudged her legs apart to make enough room for y/n.

delighted, y/n straddled billie's thigh, letting out a little gasp when she connected with her muscular thigh. they had a press conference earlier in the day, and y/n had never been so thankful they both wore skirts. billie held the phone between her shoulder and ear, hands coming up to push y/n's skirt up around her waist, making it easier for her to grind against her thigh.

"yes, exactly, as soon finneas comes back we'll be in the studio."

she slammed the phone down on her desk, sighing long and deep before turning her attention to y/n, hands on her hips as she ground into her thigh. y/n immediately let out a long moan, forehead dropping to rest on billie's shoulder.

"what a pretty girl you are, and so naughty. legs spread in my lap just rutting at anything you can find. you're going to ruin my skirt, baby."

y/n whined, a desperate whimper a cumulation of hours of teasing and touching. she rut against billie's thigh, tried her best not to make a mess but the skirt was already ruined, already slick with her wetness.

it was like billie could read her mind, stopping y/n for a moment before pulling her skirt up. she gasped, hips stuttering when all she felt was muscular thigh pressed against her panties. y/n thought she was going to combust.

billie's hands were strong on her hips, helping y/n move and glide her hips along her thigh. she could feel y/n's wetness on her thigh, having soaked through her own panties. she pulled y/n's hair back into a ponytail, and pressed a gentle kiss to her nose.

"my perfect girl, sliding on my leg like this. my thigh is soaked and so are your panties. you look so destroyed already, do you even know what you're doing to me?"

y/n shuddered out a breath, hands coming up to wind in billie's hair. moaning when it slid through her fingers. she could barely keep her eyes open, the way billie was helping her rut and rock combined with her silky voice and y/n was already teetering on the edge.

"fuck, mommy." y/n hissed, head falling back.

"you feel so good, fuck."

she could feel herself getting closer to the edge, billie's fingertips digging into the waistband of her skirt. her voice was smooth, oozing sex and adoration that made y/n's pussy clench.

her hips were moving of their own accord, stuttering and gliding across billie's lap. she was soaked, so wet she could feel it dripping onto the leather of the chair, couldn't bring herself close enough to coherent enough to give a damn.

"that's it, my sweet girl. what a good girl, riding mommy's thigh. how does it feel, my love? tell me, tell mommy."

there was a beat of silence, y/n's mouth opening and shutting, looking for words that wouldn't come, hands wound around billie's neck for the intimacy and stability. she played with the ends of her hair, strands slipping through her fingers as she rocked against billie's thigh.

she was close, so close she could taste it and her toes were curling. her hands tightened their hold on billie's hair, toying with the blue color as she fought to keep her head up.

"fuck." y/n let out a petulant whine, allowing herself to roll her hips into billie's muscular thigh. her panties were ruined, lace soaked through and dripping off of billie's thigh onto the office chair, they'd clean it later.

"you feel so good, so fucking good under me. i'm so close."

billie made a humming noise, one hand moving between her legs and rubbing circles over her panties. y/n nearly lost it, couldn't decide if she should cry or whine or beg. her hips moved erratically, knee bumping into billie's hand and finally, fucking finally getting her to let out the soft whines and whimpers that drove y/n wild.

"such a perfect girl, angel." she blushed under billie's praise.

"are you going to cum for me? gush your wetness all over my skirt and thigh?"

y/n could tell billie was close, from the way her words sounded stuttered to the way her legs were quaking under her. she pressed hot, open mouthed kisses along the column of her throat, gasped when billie moaned and it vibrates under her lips.

she could feel herself falling over the edge, one hand coming to replace billie's between her legs, rubbing circles over her panties. she was soaked, more than y/n had expected, and the feeling was almost enough to break her, to make her scream mommy and beg to be bent over the desk.

"y/n, love, fuck, i'm so close."

her voice was breathy, lips lingering on y/n's forehead in a soft kiss. she moved her hand from where it had taken purchase on y/n's hip, winding it around her back, holding her up as she nearly collapsed.

"oh god, fuck me, mommy."

y/n felt herself fall over the edge first, hips stuttering against billie's thigh and gushing, fuck, she was absolutely destroying billie's clothing and she couldn't give the first care, head delirious and empty. she redoubled her hand's efforts, fingers quickening and finding the exact place that set her into a haze.

her breath was fast, billie cumming with a deep sigh, hands tightening around y/n's back and holding her close. they stilled, y/n's head in billie's neck and her lips still fluttering over her forehead.

as their breathing slowed, billie couldn't help but chuckle, hand raking through y/n's hair and looking into her eyes, a gaze so powerful and full of love that it was almost suffocating.

"what's so funny?"

"maybe i should get angry on the phone more often"

___________________________________

SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE THIGH RIDING HERE

PLEASE VOTEEEE

I LOVE YOUUU