Anniversery

Y/N POV:

i wake up with billie kissing my cheek. i groan and roll over. i open my eyes to billie smiling at me.

"good morning, baby." i say, laying my head on her chest.

"good morning, my love. did you sleep good?" i nod and kiss her cheek.

"you know what today is right?" i say smiling. billie looks at me confused.

"do i have an interview or something?" my smile instantly drops. did she really forget?

"no, baby. never mind." i shake my head and slightly smile.

"okay well, i'm was gonna gonna hang out with my friends today. i haven't seen them in a while." billie kisses my forehead.

"yeah you go have fun, okay." billie walks into the bathroom doing her routine and puts on some clothes.

"alright, angel, i'll see you in a little bit. i love you." billie says. she comes over to me and kisses my lips.

"i love you too." i whisper. she smiles and leaves the room.

i immediately break down once i hear the front door close. how could she forget our anniversary? i even got her this chain that she's been wanting.

a few hours have passed and billie still isn't home. she hasn't even texted or called me. i mean, i know she's with her friends and she hasn't seen them in a long time but even one text to let me know she's okay would be fine.

i went out to get her some flowers, a card, and a teddy bear from the store. even tho she forgot i still wanna surprise her. i set the flowers down on the counter and put the teddy bear next to it so where it's facing the front door. (once you step in the apartment, the kitchen is right there so it's like on the island. if that makes sense) i then put the card in front of the teddy bear.

i'm gonna give her the chain later on. i just want her to see those first. i texted her to see when she'll be home about an hour ago but she didn't respond. i sit on the couch and watch a movie, waiting for billie to get home.

two hours later, i hear the front door open and close. i turn around from my spot on the couch and look at her. billie is just standing there looking at the gifts, tears forming in her eyes.

she walks over to them, picking up the card, and reads it. i wrote about how much i love her, care about her, and how in love i am with her. i see a tear fall down her cheek. she looks up at me and shakes her head.

"i'm so so sorry, baby. how could i forget. i'm so stupid. i'm so fucking sorry, angel. please forgive me, please." billie sobs out. i cant stand seeing her cry. i just wanna hug her so bad but right now i can't. not when she forgot one of the most important days of our lives.

"i had all this set out for you. i wanted to surprise you with it. it's one of the most important days of our lives and you forget." my voice laced with sadness.

"i'm so sorry. this is completely my fault. i was so stupid to hang out with my friends today. i understand if you wanna break up wit-" i cut billie off.

"baby, i would never break up with you. yeah, you forgot our anniversary but i would never break up with you, baby." i open my arms up and billie walks into them.

"i'm sorry for forgetting. so fucking sorry. i'll do anything to make up for it. anything." billie hardly sobs out. i rub her back and kiss her head.

"you don't ha-" she cuts me off this time.

"no, i was stupid and didn't remember. so i need to make up for it. we can do anything you want. i just need you to know i'm so sorry." billie tries calming down.

"i forgive you, my love. but i need you to calm down for me. do you need your inhaler?" she shakes her head.

"you forgive me?"

"yeah angel, i forgive you." i pull her away, wiping her tears.

"thank you." billie whispers. i smile, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"can i show you what i got you?" i say, holding my hand out. billie nods and follows me.

"well, i got you these flowers because they're beautiful like you." billie giggles. god that laugh

"i got you this teddy bear because it's cute like you." billie giggles again.

"you're so corny." billie laughs out.

"oh shut up you love it." billie kisses my forehead.

"i do."

"and i got you this card. i'm pretty sure you read it already. everything i said in it was true." billie hugs me tight and i do the same back.

"i cant tell you how sorry i am, princess." billie whispers.

"billie, baby, i said it's okay. don't worry about it." she shakes her head, pulling away.

"i'm taking you out tomorrow. tomorrow is your day. we get to do whatever you want, okay?" i nod and smile.

"i also have one more thing for you." billie pouts.

"baby, you didn't need to get me anything. especially after what i did today."

"i know baby but i wanted to because i love you." i kiss her.

"now stay here while i go get it." i run upstairs and grab a blue, rectangle, box with the chain in it.

i run back downstairs, hiding the box behind my back. billie standing there excitedly

"okay, i know you've been wanting this for a long time. so i decided to get it for you." i smile and hand the box to her.

she grabs it and looks up at me. she takes the top of the box off, gasping. she looks back up at me.

"baby" billie looks back at it, picking it up.

"i cant take this. it's too much." she says.

"no, baby. you deserve it. i know you've been working hard lately and you've been wanting this." i take it from her, unclipping it, and putting it around her. she looks down at it.

"thank you so so much, angel. you really didn't have to." billie says, hugging me.

"you're welcome, my love. it looks really good on you." billie smiles, leaning in to kiss me.

i wrap my arms around me pulling her more into me. we make out for at least five minutes until she pulls away.

"i'm giving you all the cuddles and kisses you need tonight, beautiful." i smile.

"i love you. i love you. i love you." billie says after every kiss. i giggle and kiss her nose.

"cmon, pretty girl. let's go cuddle." billie says as she's dragging me upstairs.

we put on a movie and cuddle for the rest of the night, sharing i love you's here and there, until we fall asleep.

____________________________________

MAN CMON BIL HOW COULD YOU FORGET

ANYWAYYY THERES THAT

DONT FORGET TO EAT AND DRINK WATER

I LOVE YOUUUU