dinner party ❗️

billie: dom
y/n/ sub

Y/N'S POV

"i'm gonna get you off under this table and if you make a sound, you're in big trouble." billie said, making me shiver. 

i turned towards her, a glint in my eye that matched her's.

we were attending a dinner party with some other celebrities, including finneas, and quite frankly, we both were bored as hell. dinner parties weren't really either of our things. we would both much rather be with a small group of friends at home eating pizza. but here we were. and damn it, billie was gonna make the most of it.

i felt billie's hand creep up my thigh, giving me a stinging sensation of desire. she smirked at the feeling of my wetness seeping through my clothes.

"are you already wet for me, baby?" she whispered in my ear, making me gasp unexpectedly. billie smirked wider.

"shh." she whispered.

"be a good girl for me".

billie pulled away from my ear slowly, her hands getting back to the task at hand. she started making slow circles on my inner thighs and i thought i was just about to pass out at the lush sensation.

"so, y/n." someone said, startling me out of my trance. it was finneas.

"how has tour been for you?"

i opened my mouth to answer, a sudden look of confusion spreading across my face. i turned to billie, who was still rubbing sensual circles on my thighs.

i raised my eyebrows up at her, expecting her to stop for a moment so i could talk to finneas, but all i got in reply was one of her playful evil smirk.

i sighed, trying to gather my thoughts as i turned back to finneas.

"it's been- it's been good. it's been a lot of fun and—" i stopped suddenly, a gasp escaping my lips as billie pinched my inner thigh. i closed my eyes, both living for the sensation and trying to come back down to earth simultaneously. my brain was totally foggy as billie continued to kneed at my skin, sending jolts of desire to my already soaking wet clit.

"i think you were saying how fun tonight has been, right baby?" billie said as i tried to gather myself.

i sent billie a cursed glance before continuing on with what i was saying.

"yeah, tonight has just been a lot of fun. it's really nice to you know... get in touch with each other after this long tour and really come together if you know what i mean."

i glanced back at billie, a desperate look on her face. she knew exactly what i was trying to do to her, and it was working.

i could hardly hear finneas's respond through my hazy thoughts, billie's facial expression definitely turning me on more than i intended, but when i turned back to finneas he was already talking to another group of celebrities.

billie's hand continued up my leg, reaching my arousal. she slowly pulled back my pants and then my lace underwear, revealing my glistening entrance only to her. as she slowly dipped her hand in, my breath hitched and i held back a moan which just about escaped.

"careful, angel." billie whispered gently in my ear, as she stroked my pussy to try to calm down my breathing, which only made things worse. a whimper escaped my mouth, and i bit down on my lip to try and enclose everything else begging to escape.

billie leaned in closer, her breath hot against my ear.

"y/n doesn't need a spank, does she?" billie's words intoxicated my brain, sending me nearly over the edge as i tried to bite down on my lip harder.

billie pulled her head away slowly, watching my face. i couldn't take the teasing much longer. my heat was getting wetter by the second and my moans were getting harder to contain.

"please." i begged breathlessly into billie's ear, her touches pulsing through my veins.

"i need you."

billie rubbed at my entrance, meeting my eyes.

"i wish i could kiss you so bad right now." she said, keeping eye contact as she continued to tease my clit.

"i would be biting your lip for you right now so you wouldn't have to. we would be stripped down to absolutely nothing. all we would be able to hear is each other's moans."

i threw my head back, my eyes rolling up and my body shaking at the words. i didn't know how much more dirty talk i could take before cumming sooner than billie could even get inside of me.

she smirked, her eyes glistening with power and absolute sin. i was living for it. and i would be living for it even more if i was in a place where i could scream at the top of my lungs. but i wasn't, and containing those cries was unbearable.

it only got harder to contain once billie started rubbing roughly on my entrance. her fingers dripping of my juices, she stuck a finger in and i squeezed my eyes shut, using every ounce of restraint to stay quiet.

she started moving inside of me, adding more fingers and moving faster and rougher every time the slightest sound, that only billie could even audibly hear, escaped from my lips.

"billie, i—" i squealed as i reached my climax. i reached out to billie, my hand finding her free one and grasping onto it. i squeezed her hand tight as i road out my orgasm, my whole body pulsing.

billie caressed my hand as i calmed down, her other hand soaked in my juices. we both looked at each other smirking, trying to catch our breaths.

billie picked up the napkin from on her lap and dipped it into my panties to clean me up. she carefully smoothed over my clit and inner thighs, going slow over sensitive areas.

i relaxed into billie's touch, her aftercare always so soothing. the way she could totally fuck me up like no tomorrow, but then ten minutes later touch me like the most delicate thing on the face of the earth, sent butterflies through my stomach. i looked up at billie who was smiling sheepishly.

"what?" she said with a giggle.

the dinner party had ended and everyone was gathering their things to head back to their hotel.

"hey, great night." i said to everyone sat near me as billie helped put my jacket on.

"yeah." finneas said with a laugh.

"i'm sure you two had an especially great night."

my eyes bulged in shock and finneas gave me a wink.

"yeah..." claudia said, leaning over the table to whisper.

"you guys weren't really that subtle."

i turned to billie, her smirk matching mine. i rolled my eyes playfully before billie leaned into my ear, whispering into it.

"turns out y/n does need a spank."

___________________________________

i almost forgot to update 🧍‍♀️

it's been a long week

I LOVE YOUU <3