cupcakes

Y/N POV:

"billie baby" i shout from the kitchen. i wanna bake some cupcakes with billie because i know baking is one of her favorite things to do.

"yes mama?" she shouts back from the bedroom. i hear her come down the stairs. she walks into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"wanna bake some cupcakes with me, angel?" i say softly. billie's eyes light up and her smile gets wider.

"is that even a question? yes yes yes i wanna bake cupcakes with you!" billie excitedly jumps up and down. i giggle and kiss her.

"get out the ingredients, pretty girl. you know what we need." billie nods with a smile on her face and i giggle at her cuteness. i love this girl so much and i'd do anything for her. she really means everything to me.

"hello! y/n!" billie shouts in my face while waving her hands around. i snap back into reality and billie gives me a confused look.

"what were you thinking about there? i kept tryna talk to you." billie says and i see that she got all the ingredients out.

"i was thinking about how much i love you and that i would do anything for you." i saw softly and wrap my arms around her. billie pouts and blushes. she hides her face in my neck and i kiss her head.

"you're so fucking cute." i whisper. i feel her smile against my neck and leave light kisses on it. she pulls away and looks up at me since i'm slightly taller. she kisses me passionately and puts her hand behind my neck. she moans into the kiss and i smile. i pull away and lean my forehead against hers.

"don't get too excited, eilish." i smirk and she blushes. i chuckle and peck her lips.

"later, baby." i whisper and wink, pulling away. she blushes harder and stands in that spot for a few seconds before coming over to me.

"ready to make these cupcakes, my love?" i asks and billie nods her head. (again pretend bil isn't vegan) she pours the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar into the bowl. she turns to me and smiles.

"you can do the-"

"you're so beautiful." i cut her off. she smiles ear to ear.

"thank you, sweet baby. you're really beautiful too." she softly say. i smile and peck her lips.

"okay back to baking." billie says in her baby voice. i giggle and grab the milk, pouring it in the bowl. after that i put in butter, vanilla extract, eggs, and vegetable oil. billie grabs the mixer and turns it on.

after everything is mixed, billie takes out the mixer and sets it aside. she scoops up some of the batter with her finger and puts it in her mouth.

"is it good, baby?" i asks. billie nods and scoops some more. she brings her finger up to my mouth and i suck on it.

"so good, mama." i whisper. billie bites her lip while staring into my eyes. i smirk and chuckle. i grab the cupcake pan and start putting the batter into the slots. billie comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"i love you, pretty baby." billie whispers and kisses my cheek. i smile, continuing to put the batter in the pan.

"i love you more, bils." i say, turning my head to peck her lips.

i finish putting the batter in the pan and put it in the oven. i grab billies hand and walk us over to the couch. billie giggles and sits down next to me.

"cuddle time." she says in her baby voice. i hum and cuddle into her, waiting for the cupcakes to bake.

(time skip)

i hear the timer go off and sit up. billie gets up quickly and speed walks to the kitchen. i giggle and follow her.

billie turns off the oven and puts on an oven mitt. she takes out the cupcakes and places them on top of the stove.

"we have to wait until they cool down a little so we can put the icing on." i say and billie nods. she drags me back over to the couch and sits on my lap.

"baby, i cant see the tv." i groan out. billie turns around and kisses me. she slips her tongue into my mouth and moans into the kiss. i pull away and she groans.

"not now, angel." i say, playing with her hair.

"you're no fun." she turns back around dramatically. i chuckle and we watch tv until the cupcakes cool.

(15 minutes later)

billie grabs the icing, a piping bag, and tips. she puts the icing in the bag and puts the tip on the bottom.

"you wanna do the first one, beautiful?" billie asks and i nod. she hands me the icing and i grab the first cupcake. i swirl it around the cupcake until it has a perfect amount of icing on it.

billie and i take turns putting the icing on the cupcakes. once we're done she picks up a cupcake and scoops up some of the icing with her finger. she smears it on my nose and i gasp. i do the same and she laughs.

"you look really really cute right now." i say and she blushes.

"you look really really really cute right now." she emphasizes the last "really". i lean in and kiss her. she kisses back and we both smile into the kiss. she pull back and leans her forehead against mine.

"i love you so so much." she whispers.

___________________________________

I NEVER KNOW HOW TO END THESE SO SHUSH

IM SO SOFT RIGHT NOWW

I LOVE YOUUUU