lost cause

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE SOME PARTS THAT DIDNT ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Y/N POV:

"hi, angel, we gotta start getting ready." billie says while hugging me from behind.

"i cant wait to see you in those silk clothes." i say and turn around, facing her. she smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"oh yeah?" she lowly said. i nodded and kissed her. she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. she pulled away and told me to get ready.

billie and i get to this rented house to shoot the music video for lost cause. she has a bunch of girls over to be in it and she even wanted me to be in it.

to the public me and billie are just really good friends. but really we've been dating for a little over a year now. it's hard having to keep our relationship private because i can't even tell anyone she's mine. obviously our family and close friends know but that's about it. as long as i can call her mine, i'm fine with keeping our relationship private.

"cmon, baby they're gonna start shooting." billie says and we walk over to the living room. billie was wearing this blue silk tank top with a silk shirt (i think that's what it is) she also had these matching silk shorts.

"you look really sexy right now, love." i whisper to billie. i see her blush and she hides her face in my neck.

"thank you, baby." she whispers into my neck. she kisses it before pulling away. all the girls gather up together and the music starts playing. the cameraman says he's recording and we all do this dance together.

after that scene, billie gets on a wheely chair and one of the girls push her around while i bend over the couch. they start shooting and the girl rolls billie around the house. she comes towards me and billie puts her hand out, grabbing my ass. i look back at her and smirk as she keeps going around the house.

we're now in one of the bedrooms. everyone is on the bed and i'm next to billie of course. billies in the front and one other girl is next to her, the others behind billie. billie gets on her knees, her hands out in front of her.

they start shooting and billie looks down, flipping her hair back. fuck, i'm trying so hard not to touch her right now. her tits look so good in the silk.

we go back to the living room and just fuck around while the camera is rolling. out of no where billie starts shaking her ass.

"fuck" i say under my breath, making sure no one heres. i guess billie heard because she turned her head and winked at me. she turns back around and continued what she was doing.

we're all huddled up with billie in the middle. we were all dancing around having fun and then billie just got on the floor, doing a split. she shook her ass and i got down and smacked it hard. she turned around and smirked at me.

"better watch yourself." billie said once we were done with that scene. she stood up and looked around to see if anyone was watching, before kissing me.

"what are you gonna do about it." i whisper and she looks around before talking.

"that's for me to know and you to find out." she says before walking away.

we all go back to the bedroom for the last scene. everyone gets on the bed and i, of course, am next to billie. they start shooting and billie is just staring into the camera, singing. i bring my hand up, around her neck and choked her. billie then turned to me and kissed me on the lips. i was shocked for a second and then kissed back. she smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"that's a wrap." the cameraman yells and everyone cheers. billie looks at me and smiles.

"why'd you do that?" i ask billie. she leans in to me and rests her forehead against mine.

"i'm done pretending. i wanna be able to post you and kiss you in public without having to worry about anything." billie says, bringing her hand up to my cheek. i smile and kiss her lips. everyone cheers us on and billie pulls away, smiling.

"i can finally show the whole world you're mine."

____________________________________

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM betheilo2mymilo

I REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS IDEA. ITS SO GOODDD. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS.

ALSO GUESS WHAT SHOES I GOT. BLAZERSSSS WOOOOO.

I LOVE YOUUUU