on edge ❗️

FIRST PERSON POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom

"look at you." i purred, tracing my finger down the curve of billie's neck, watching the goosebumps rise on her skin.

"so responsive to my touch."

i have her pushed against the door, her dress is unzipped and hanging from her waist. i could see her chest heaving from her laboured breaths, the tops of her breasts spilling over the cups of her bra. i trail my finger lower, tracing over the top of them, enjoying the shudder that rolls through her body.

i tug at her bra, pulling one of her breasts free from its restraint. i smile as i see her hardened nipple, bringing my head lower to mouth at the stiff peak and pulling a whine from the back of her throat.

"so needy." i smirk before i give her other breast the same attention, my fingers pinching where my mouth had just been.

"what would people say if they knew you were such a slut for me?"

"oh shut up and pin me down already." billie complains.

i know she was trying to be snarky but the breathless quality of her voice lets me know i have her right where i want her. i stand back up, watching her face carefully as she tries to scowl at me. i run my hands down her sides, pushing her dress over her hips where it falls to the floor with a soft thud.

i move closer, my lips running over billie's neck as i grab her wrists, pinning them above her head. my knee slips between her legs, pushing against her center. i can feel the heat radiating from her core, the evidence of her arousal soaking through her panties and coating my knee.

she moans loudly and i chuckle against her neck, the vibrations causing her to shiver. i feel her hips moving against my leg, seeking friction to ease the ache between her legs. her breath is coming out in short pants as i suck on her collarbone, marking her skin.

"so close." she whispers, letting out a breathy moan as i press my leg more firmly against her.

i can feel her release building, her moans growing in volume as her legs begin to tighten. i smile against her neck, loving how easy it was to bring her to the edge.

just before she reaches her peak, i pull away from her completely. i take a step away from her, missing the heat of her body against mine. she whines, her arms falling limply by her side as her release escapes her. her eyes blink open as she stares at me, her chest heaving as she tries to process what is happening.

i watch as her hand twitches and i know she wants to use her fingers to chase the orgasm i had denied her.

"don't you dare." i tell her firmly, watching as her hand falls still beside her again.

i rid myself of my clothes, sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs spread slightly. my smile is smug as i notice her eyeing me hungrily, her tongue darting out to wet her lips.

"only good girls who don't flirt with bartenders get to cum." i tell her, resting my palms behind me on the bed.

"please?" she begs, her eyes finding mine.

"i want to cum so bad."

i watch as she rubs her thighs together briefly, seeking the friction i had been giving her moments ago.

"well." i begin leaning back onto my elbows.

"maybe if you do a good job with your mouth you might get to cum tonight."

i arch my brow at her and she nods. she slowly walks over to me, dropping to her knees before me, her hands braced on my thighs.

"that's my good girl." i say, gripping the back of her head and guiding her to where i needed her most.

___________________________________

NO PART 2 LMAOO

IF BILLIE WEARS A DRESS TO THE MET GALA I MIGHT JUST FAINT

I LOVE YOUUU