inoccent ❗️

G!P BILLIE

BILLIE POV:

my best friend, y/n is really slow and doesn't get or pick up things that quickly. whenever we're around our friend group and they're talking about sex or something she always is looking around clueless. she knows about dating but that's about it.

today y/n wanted to come over to my house to hang out and so that's exactly what we're doing right now.

"bil, can we please watch a movie?" y/n asks me softly.

"yeah of course, mama." i see y/n blush and i smile. i hand y/n the remote so she can pick whatever movie she wants. she picks jennifer's body (such a good movie)

"i've never seen this movie before but i've heard of it. have you seen it, bil?" she asks me while clicking on the movie.

"i've seen it. it's really good, i think you'll like it." i say softly and she smiles. we continue watching the movie and y/n leans into me putting her head on my shoulder. we always cuddle, well she cuddles me first and then i just wrap my arms around me. we stay like this until the part where jennifer and needy kiss.

"billie, why is she doing that to her friend?" y/n asks innocently. i take a deep breath before speaking.

"well, when you love someone very much you kiss them to show it." i say, trying my best to break it down for her.

"i love you so can i kiss you?" she questions, tilting her head at me. god, this is gonna be harder than i thought.

"not that kind of love, y/n. it's like the dating love." i say, hoping she'll understand.

"oh, okay!" she smiles at me before resting her head on my shoulder again. i feel myself starting to get horny. i mean i can't help it, megan fox is on the god damn tv. (can you tell i have an obsession with megan fox?) i try to shift around while y/n is laying on me.

"billie, what's that?" she points to my bulge. oh shit.

"it's nothing, y/n. just keep watching the movie." i say trying not to get annoyed.

"but i wanna know what it is." y/n reaches her hand out and grabs it. i let out a grunt and close my eyes.

"shit." i whisper out.

"oh i'm sorry, billie. i didn't mean to hurt you." y/n says in a panicky voice. i open my eyes and see she's looking at me nervously.

"no it's okay, y/n, you didn't hurt me." i say softly, readjusting myself.

"can you please tell me what it is?" y/n asks for the millionth time. the thing with her is that she doesn't give up something until she gets it. i huff and turn myself towards her.

"so you know you have private parts, right?" y/n nods her head. i inhale and lick my lips before speaking again.

"i have a different private part then you do. i was born with it and i can't change it." i say to y/n. she looks at me confused and then looks at my bulge.

"can i see it?" she asks. knowing she's not gonna give it up and i'm extremely horny, i nod my head. i pull my pants down to my ankles, along with my boxers and my dick springs out. y/n looks at it wide eyed and looks at me.

"why is it so long?" she asks and i can't help but laugh. she looks at me confused and looks back at my dick.

"i don't know, they come in a lot of sizes and mine just so happens to be big." i say cockily.

"c-can i touch it?" she asks and i look at her before nodding. she softly pokes it and i laugh. she then wraps her whole hand around me and i groan, throwing my head back. she unwraps her hand and looks at me.

"you can keep going." i mutter and she wraps her hand back around me.

"now move your hand up and down" she looks at me and furrows her eyebrows.

"but i don't wanna hurt you." she says softly and i smile at her.

"you won't hurt me, angel. i promise." she nods hesitantly and strokes my cock up and down. i moan and close my eyes. i can tell she's getting more confident when she strokes faster.

"you're doing so good." i whisper and open my eyes. she's looking down at my cock while she keeps stroking.

"y/n, can you try something else for me?" i say and she nods her head, looking at me.

"can you wrap your mouth around me? " y/n gives me a hesitant look.

"are you sure?" she says nervously and i give her a nod.

"i'm sure, y/n." she looks down at my cock and back up at me again, nodding.

"okay, just wrap your lips around the tip." i say and she does that, making me moan at the sight and feeling.

"now suck, baby." she starts sucking and my eyes roll back, precum dribbling out of my tip. y/n pulls back, releasing my cock with a pop.

"what was that?" y/n asks, talking about the cum.

"that cum, mama. that lets you know that you're making me feel good." i say to her and she smiles.

"so i'm making you feel good?" she says, perking up. i nod my head and let out a laugh.

"yes, mama, you are." she looks down at my cock before placing my tip in her mouth, sucking as i try to buck my hips up.

"go further, baby and use your tongue." y/n slides more of my cock in her mouth and swirls her tongue around.

"oh fuck." i moan out, arching my back while looking down at her. i feel her scrape her teeth on my shaft and i seethe in through my teeth. she immediately take my cock out of her mouth, scooting away.

"oh my god, billie, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you." she says all in one breath.

"hey hey, y/n, it's okay. just don't use your teeth, okay? only your tongue." i say softly and she nods, getting closer to my cock. she puts my whole dick in my mouth which i'm very surprised by. i stare at her with wide eyes and watch as she takes me in her mouth.

"oh, y/n, your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock, baby." i moan and my eyes roll back. i buck my hips up into her throat and she gags. she pulls away and looks away, a string of saliva hanging from her mouth.

"sorry" i whisper and she shakes her head, smiling.

"i liked it." i smirk and push her head back down on my cock. i moan loudly and push her head down further so her nose is touching my stomach. the noises coming from her mouth only making me come close to cumming.

"fuck, y/n, you're gonna make me cum, baby. can i cum in your mouth?" i ask just in case she's uncomfortable with it. she nods and sucks my cock harder making me shoot my cum down her throat. she come back up and looks at me before swallowing  my load.

"fuck." i mutter under my breath. she smiles and comes back up to me. i put my cock back in my boxers and pull my pants up.

"that was your first time doing something like that?" i asks her. she hums and nods her head.

"yep." she says, smiling and then laughing. i kiss her head and smile at her cuteness.

"well you did really good for your first time." y/n blushes and looks up at me. i look down at her and smile softly.

"i really wanna date you, billie. so can i kiss you?" she asks a little unsure. i nod and start leaning in. i kiss her softly and she kisses me back. i wrap my arms around her and pull her closer. i pull away and we both smile. i look at the tv and see the movie is ending.

"we missed the movie." i say, y/n giggles and presses restart on the movie, cuddling into me. for the rest of the day that's what we did.

____________________________________

IM TRIED MY BEST WITH THIS ONE. IDK IF I LIKE IT OR NOT AHHHH

I JUST FINISHED WRITING ANOTHER TWO PART SMUT THAT I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LIKE.

I THINK ILL POST IT TOMORROW. I ALREADY GAVE YOU GUYS TWO CHAPTERS TODAY LMAOO.

I LOVE YOUUUU