X

Our teacher suddenly walks into our room.

"Okay, class! How are you! Do you all know what we will do for today? So get your canvass and present them here in front." All of my classmates went one by one. I was amazed too by their artwork, especially with my friends. When I was the one who will be presenting my artwork, they suddenly cheered for me. I smiled. They really love me despite they know that I am one of the granddaughters of Mr. Torres, My Lolo. I faced them and my artwork and I begin to talk.

"This is my twin little sister. She lives in the Philippines. We've been apart for about 11 years already but I never have the courage to say Hi to her. I felt guilty. I felt horrible for the reason I will leave her alone but you see? I love this girl. I secretly look at her from afar. She loves to sing! She even has intelligence and is smart. Kind and genuine. And I would like to announce that I will be going back to my Home. I will be transferring schools, LimeStone Academy."

"Is that the school wherein your GrandPa owns?" Bernadette asked and I smiled.

"Yes, you're correct. I will continue my studies there but don't you worry, I am 24/7 open if you want to talk to me guys."

"It's okay, Lauren! We will miss you!" George said while the other is nodding.

"Thank you. I still have 2 months to be here so don't worry. So back on my presentation, why did I choose to paint my twin? She is a goddess to my eyes. A sister whom I longed for to hug and give my attention. She was my other half.

"If I see her crying? I will cry too. You all know that right? I always share with you, my little sister. My Twin Sister is Precious. Good Morning and God Bless!" I went to the side a few steps and take a bow. Everybody cheered for me while my best friends give me high-fives.

"What a presentation from our Dean's Lister, Lauren! Around of Applause, please!"

"As always, the President and the Top Student." I smiled. Shara mentioned and smiled at me. I sit beside her.

We are seatmates since grade 8 and over 4 years of being best friends. Felicity and Kath went on the screen when we turned Grade 10 and now, we are going to college, we are still friends. They never tried to argue with me. Maybe sometimes, we have misunderstandings but because we are all mature in terms of attitude, we eventually settle down the issue.

"Alright, there you have it. Thank you for presenting your works and with that, you will have a 90% grade on your card this quarter, and Lauren will have a 95% grade because her artwork stands out but! Don't be dismayed and be happy because 90% is a big grade already. Are we clear?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, then. See you tomorrow and you can all now rest for a while. Your next teacher will just come here. Goodbye!" We said goodbyes to our professor and when she goes out, my classmates were calling my name.

"Lauren! Your painting is very beautiful." She keeps on holding the canvass and the others are looking at my painting.

"Thank you, Sharmae."

"Wow! You really love your twin sister." I nodded.

"Yes, Kendrah. I really love my sister."

"I bet you will protect her from those people who will try to hurt her. You will do anything for your sister." I smiled at Raniel's comment.

Yes, I will do anything for my sister. My face went serious and I talk to Raniel.

"Yes, even if it will cause myself to kill anybody, I will do it." I noticed they were shocked and I just understand what am I saying that why I change my facial expression, again.