"A Personal Message To You"

Good Day!

I am dedicating this chapter to all readers and writers out there who added and read TGIBD in their library and reading list. And Of course, for the upcoming reader, which is you, who will read Rain's story.

Hi! I am Airah Criza Z. Garrido a.k.a crizellaiah. I would like to personally thank you for searching and clicking Rain's story and added it to your library or reading list. I am thankful that you decided to read my story.

It is very overwhelmed, glad, happy, for me as a little author who is not known in Wattpad World to add my story while reading some well-known authors out there.

May God Bless you more and protect you always!

A little background of how did I came up with Rain's story.

I was in grade 9 (I am in my first year of college this year. 3 years na nakalipas), and one of the performance tasks of my Filipino subject is to come up with a trailer and there is no specific genre na pinapili, so we are free to choose whatever we want.

TGIBD is the first plot na naisip namin. As we act along the way, parang naumay o nawalan ng gana yung mga classmates ko kaya, pagkabalik ko kasi umalis muna ako at bumalik sa bahay, nakita ko ng iniba nila and genre and the story itself.

I was one of the people who help to think some scenes and actions na gagawin sa trailer video namin but the original plot is a little too far from what you will be reading right now. I'll reveal that plot when I finished writing TGIBD.

So that's it! I hope you may continue to read it until the end. I am announcing too that the day of completion of TGIBD is on August 5, 2021. If you read this from Today, June 16 to August 4, You will expect some changes when I edited it and published it on August 5. 

Again, I am really sorry if you will read along the way and maco-confuse kayo, I am truly sorry po for that. And ngayon palang po, I am telling you that I am very sorry if may makikita kayong typos and errors. I admit it with all my heart that it is my fault po. I am very sorry po. 

If you have some questions with me regarding my story, just dm or pm me on my Facebook accounts "Airah Criza Z. Garrido" and "Aczg Crizellaiah Wp". I will answer your questions and inquiries.

Thank you so much! Again, From your aspiring writer, crizellaiah is thanking you very much and will never get tired of thanking you all everyday <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. 

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

And expect some errors and ungrammatical mistakes in the story. 

© crizellaiah ™ 2021

HAPPY READING PO! GOD BLESS!