XXXIII

"Do you have any proof that Erin did anything to Rain?" Missy look up and after some seconds, she looked down and stare at Margareth and Avery and laughed.

"No, I don't have but I heard you all saying something to Rain during the singing contest." The waves of laughter slowly subside as the two girls look at Missy.

"Your sins are slowly coming back to you two and the rest of your group, especially you, Erin. I know what you did to my best friend. And I will not tolerate that kind of behavior. You were quiet for the past two years not until this year when Rain transferred here."

Garian stands up from her seat and walked towards Missy. I saw Garian whispering to Missy but Missy just nods her head and give her a pat on her hand.

"I am giving you a warning before I handed my big proof to our Director and I know for a certain, it will be the end of you all. So I am telling you, to say sorry to Rain and you will be spared."

I stand up which makes my classmates look at me.

"No! They will not be spared, Missy! Never! They don't have the right to be spared because of what they did to me? It will never be fade by just apologizing." Erin looked at me and she is smiling together with her friends and they playfully clap.

"Wow, the best artist award goes to..." Erin said as the two boys made a drum roll sound.

"Rain!" Avery and Margareth said loudly as my other classmates are just looking at us.

"Awww. It was quite happy seeing you brave and mighty but it doesn't change the fact, that you are still the weak and stupid Rain that we know." Erin walked towards me while clapping his hands.

"I've had enough of you Rain. First, you pushed me on the wall in the library. Second, Third, and now? In the comfort room? Do you still care what kind of position you just have in this school? You are just a transferee! Hampas lupa! Bida-Bida! You don't have the right to stay here because it's for rich people only. And also, LSA is known for having genius students, not bobo."

I looked at her while I slowly formed my hands into a fist. My breathing is starting to fluctuate and she is giving me the stares that I loved to see.

I heaved a sigh and smiled. "Well, you started it, Erin. In the first place, my presence gives you a threat that almost you want to plan out something for me to kick me out in this school."

"Wala kang evidence, Rain! Kaya huwag kang magsiga diyan na alam mo iyang pinagsasabi mo." I smiled widely as I saw who the person commented. Kenneth, the maniac.

You know what guys? I'm tired of talking and such. Can we please fast forward the next scene? I'm getting impatient here.

I saw Chelsea and Niesha standing up and walking towards me and guarding me against Erin.

"Erin? I want you to go back to your seatt because the next teacher will be here." Calm but there is a serious tone in Niesha's voice.

We all stayed there for some seconds but Erin didn't return to her seat.

"Erin, I don't know but you are genius naman pero right now? You are a fool. Look! Sir Conrad is in the door watching us." They looked back and Sir Conrad is smiling and they immediately went to their seats.

Chelsea and Niesha kissed me on my cheeks and they did some flying kiss and I just chuckled a little bit.

"Oh-kay. So, there was a little commotion here when I arrived but anyways, I will not ask you all that because we have a lot to do today. I would like to request to get your books and turn to page 21."