XIX

I looked at my window. Manila's establishments and buildings are changing every now and then. Many things were changed as to the last time I went here.

Almost 20 minutes passed by and we are still stuck in this traffic.

"I am really sorry, Madame, if we are taking this travel longer than I expected. Don't worry, if we go through this traffic, I will speed up our car." I smiled at him.

"No, not really. Just drive along and don't mind the time. Drive safely, Lucas."

"Okay, Madame. But as what I told you, Madame, I will speed up the car so that we can go arrive immediately."

"Its really fine, Lucas. Take your time, okay?" I nodded and smiled.

I see in our front that any time we can pass through smoothly and I smiled. Good. Because My Bestfriend is waiting already for me. I am so excited.

Lucas speeds up the car as when we went through the traffic. We went through two corners already but it was too late to tell Lucas to slow down a bit when suddenly, I saw a jeepney who is passing by on our right side.

I screamed as the front of the jeepney hit our car. My head bumped in my right side and went black.

---------------------------------

Olivia Bernadette's P.O.V

"What should I wear? A dress or blouse with a skirt? Argh!" I throw the dress in my bed in frustration.

Time Check, 11:00 am.

Suddenly, Mommy called me outside. "Princess! Magaalas-dose na! Tara na!" I know na 11 am palang pero kasi magtratravel pa. I just picked a white Asymmetric Jumpsuit and wearing my favorite Charlette Sling Back Block Heel Linen Pumps.

Nasa labas na kami nila Mama at hinihintay si Mang Allen na nagdra-drive ng sasakyan namin na pumarada sa harapan ng bahay.

"We will drop you off to Okada Manila. Send me my Hello to Lauren, Princess. Alright?" I was confused.

"I thought you two will go with me to meet her." I said as I walked beside Mommy who is now walking fast as we go outside. Nakita na namin si Manong.

"I and your Dad have something to do in the company, that's why we can't be with you in the hotel." I just nodded to them as we go to our car and Mang Allen is already in the car. Kumaway ito at ganon din kami nila Mommy.

"Manong, Okada Manila po tayo tapos didiritso tayo sa company."

"Yes, Sir! Copy that!" At sinimulan niya itong paandarin ang kotse at kami na ay umalis.

As I look at my phone, a new notification pops up. "See you there, My Bestfriend Via."

Smiled is seen in my face. See you too, My Leigh.

After thirty minutes of traveling, Mang Allen stopped the car in front of the entrance of the hotel.

"Mom! Dad! Thank you for the ride." Mom leans on me and gave me a kiss in the cheeks. I went outside and turn around to see them. I waved at them as they waved at me too. I turned around again and see the entrance.

I slowly walked inside. I know already where will me and Leigh will meet.

Me and my Family eat every mondays, wednesdays and fridays here in Okada Hotel, so basically since I was a child, I know this place.

I sat one of the seats that has two chairs each table and one waitress came to me and handed me their menu. I said to her that I will just wait for my friend to arrive and that's the time that we will order something. I said, thank you to her and she smiled at me and said "Thank you" too.