XXXVII

Erin's P.O.V

"Ugh! I hate her!"

"Hey! Go easy on those flowers! It's very beautiful yet you want to destroy it,"

My older brother scolds me as he gets the scattered flowers on the table. "Mom will scold you later, I promise you."

"Well, whatever. It's just, Kuya! Kairita yung babaeng transferee sa school! I did almost everything in my power to threaten her but she didn't even do what I say," I saw him get ice cream and put some in a plastic cup and hand it to me.

"Thanks," He smiled and sits in front of me. We are in the dining room.

"You know what Kuya? She is the granddaughter of Don Alejandro but I feel that she didn't even know it. I even slap her, do something ridiculous and even choke her just for her to know her place. I even push her in the cliff that's why she went recovery for three months," His eyes went big and I just realized what I've said.

"You what, Honey?" My mouth went O when I heard Daddy's voice. I stilled when Mommy kissed my cheeks.

"Hey, Mom! Dad! Ahh-How are you? H-How was the trip? Did you t-two have fun?" I felt my knees and hands shaking as the maids are serving them plates and utensils because they will eat.

"We had a great time dealing with our clients and they are all positive," Dad said as he looks at me in the eye. I hope, I won't be scolded later.

"I heard you said about cliff something, precious. Care to share? Is it about your studies? Do you have problems with LSA? We can call Don Alejandro to see if---"

"No, Mom! I-I U-Uhm, I can handle everything. Yeah, so-so don't worry...." Dad and Mom switch glances and I slowly bite my lower lip.

"Oh-kay, if you have something to tell us about, we will listen, precious. Okay?" I nodded and smile as Mom gives her sweet smile to me.

Goodness gracious, Erin! You and your dirty mouth!

Kuya looked at me teasingly as I give him sharp looks as he let out a laugh that our Parents heard it. I hissed him as he shook his head.

"Are you done eating? Give me your glass. I will throw it for you," I handed him my glass and exited the place.

Every time I walk; some maids will bow down when they see me. I went to my study room and I saw Kuya Brent wandering inside.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing, just checking up on your room. I felt I needed it because something is telling me about you and your school," I went inside and passed by Kuya and seated on my swivel chair as I skim my hand-out lessons.

"I know you did something horrible in school."

I stilled when I hear him whisper in front of my table. I slowly looked at him and he was smiling like an idiot. I compose myself and lean on the chair.

"So? What does it have to do with you? As if naman alam mo ano plano ko." I smiled meticulously as he sits down on me of my couches and do the number 4 position of his legs.

"You slap her, beat her, even plan of someone that will rape her, choke her to death, made horrible things with her. Does it give you a bell ring?"

Out my frustration, I immediately stand up as I hardly put my hands on my table that it creates a loud bang sound. My older brother just laughed at me.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I..."

"Kuya! You're getting into my nerves! Where did you get that information?!" My eyes are darting him intensive looks as Kuya just playfully looks at me teasingly.