XI

"Firstly, we should pray." They immediately close their eyes and bow their head. "Heavenly gracious Father, we thank you for your traveling mercy and thank you for the people who prepared this meal that we are going to eat. Blessed is this food that we are going to eat and nourish for our bodies. All we ask and thank our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen. Now, let's dig in."

We started eating. Once a month, we do this. Almost all of my Apo's are here just to spend their weekends in my house.

Their parents are the ones who drove them here just to secure they are going here because I also heard that they like to escape from their house just to go to the Mall. So I suggested that why don't they spend their weekends here in my house. Lauren has already had a condo from a penthouse near her school so basically, I live alone.

"Lolo! Can we do storytelling? About the twin sister of Ate Lauren? I want to know her more." I was taken aback by what Nernia said.

"Lauren?" I looked at her. She suddenly nods.

I told them how beautiful and talented Rain Louise is. Even when she was just seven years old, she knew how to play an instrument. And when she sings, she is in theater mode.

And I share with them again the amazing story of her family. On how did I come up with a plan to help her parents because their family business went into bankruptcy. That's why I settled them in having Lauren Ryleigh here in London and give her parents a decent job in Dubai. The others are nodding while some of them are in awe. It became quiet for a while and one of my Apo speak up.

"Ate Lauren? I'm sorry to hear that." Lauren shook her head and smiled.

"It's okay, Frinzie. And also there's no need to say sorry. Hey! Cheer up..." Frinzie smiled immediately. "You are all going to meet my twin sister so cheer up!" She said with a fighting spirit and her cousins are agreeing with her and smiled.

"Oh, how I love to have a chitchat with her," Lacey said as she giggled and Nernia hugs her.

"You will spend a long time there, that's why spend with her and her other siblings with fun and memorable memories."

"Yes, Lolo!" They all exclaimed.

After we eat, they immediately went to the theater room and they said they will have a movie marathon. I went upstairs and go to my room. I told them to be careful in playing and enjoying.

As I went inside my room, you will see some picture frames, that I know it took from 11 years ago alongside my wife and my children and their children's children. I stare at those frames and close my eyes. I have been in dark thoughts that almost I forget that I don't still reconcile with my Son, Mark.

I am deeply in pain when I thought that every day they are having financial problems. They don't have the financial supply because of the bankruptcy. That's why I called my Son a month ago. At first, they were shocked at the thought I called them for the last 11 years because I didn't try to contact them.

It's a good thing, they answered that call and we have a very good conversation. I was crying while I tell them my decision and they gladly accept that. After that called them, I immediately contacted the branch wherein my Son and her wife, works. I told the branch manager that they will have to resign their job there because the one that will be the branch manager in the Philippines will be my son.

They don't know yet that topic but I will tell them after we get home there.

I grab the remote and turn on the tv.

"Breaking News:

LimeStone Company or Cassia De Kompanya is going to have its branch opening in the Philippines and the rumored person who will be managing is the CEO's third Son, who eventually in the past, owns a company but immediately got bankrupt in 8 months.