AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, Everyone! I am Airah Criza. In the Wattpad community, I am Crizellaiah.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting my story by reading it from Chapter 1 to Epilogue. It is indeed my pleasure to receive this kind of feedback from you all. Thank you because without you, who read, I wouldn't have gone this far.

Spending my time writing this brought me to many dimensions in my life.

Thank you too, to my co-writers who have been a supporter of me since last year, 2020.

On December 10, 2021, I have brought a piece of good news to everybody and I would like to share this update with you all that, The Girl In Black Dress is soon to be PUBLISHED under GRENIERIELLY PUBLISHING in TRADITIONAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION!

Yes, indeed! Isn't that wonderful news for us?

So, next year, 2024, will be the time date to release the PRE-ORDER of TGIBD. So if you want to have a physical book with? We should save money starting from today, July 22, 2021.

What will be the content of the PHYSICAL BOOK VERSION?

1. Book Title

2. Quote/Saying

3. Disclaimer

4. Dedication

5. Prologue, Chapter 1 to 23 and Epilogue

6. Special Chapter

7. FAQ's ABOUT TGIBD

8. Acknowledgement

9. About the Author

So, that's it! I hope you will have in mind to buy Rain Louise's book. You still have a year to save. If you will have plans to buy, I assure you that the inclusions will be worth it.

Anyways! The Pa-Game ni RAIN LOUISE is now officially CLOSED. I already have the grandwinner and next year, it will be revealed what will be the price in my social media accounts.

Thank you so much po! That's all for today's update. And also, the chapters are current edited na po, as of now. So if you may, you can refresh the story or remove TGIBD from your library and return it again, so that makikita niyo yung revisions ng bawat chapters.

P.S I really hope you will consider planning and saving money to buy my book.